Rate my side profile before jaw surgery in 2 months

OP are you getting a genio at all or just mandible movement?

10 mm bottom jaw
Rotation
5 mm genio
3 mm upper jaw

Nice, your chin will move a total of 1.5 cm then... when is your surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Dutcher
not forward enough and you lips look wimpy and mouth breather ish
Yeah like i said they made my overbite 10 mm for surgery i cant even close my mouth

20201124 125043

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 3679
Ok bro if you have actual evidence post them. Ye my jaw is recessed thats it
what evidence do i need i just said u look like that guy
your gonial angle is nearly the same as his

what evidence do i need i just said u look like that guy
your gonial angle is nearly the same as his
Its hidden under all the skin because of the recession

Tag me when you post after Operation

As we all know the ones with the biggest singular flaws, ascend the most when said flaw is fixed.

Unknown

You will go up by at least 2 points, probably more.

God bless
You shall be tagged

You know your side profile is nearly identical to mine. Strong brow ridge and nose bridge, decent zygos but completely recessed jaw, with recession being more back set rather than downward grown.

I'm getting bimax in 2 weeks, probably 18mm advancement of lower jaw with 4-5mm upper jaw. PM me if you want some pics, so long as you can keep them private so I dont get doxxed.

incoming giga slayer

Just because you're recessed doesn't mean you can't get laid, a friend of mine is so recessed that he looks like a mouse and even he managed to get a girlfriend who is really in love with him, at school they were making out everywhere in front of everyone, he is much uglier than I am and shorter too but he still gets laid.

The only thing is that his options are more limited than mine since a lot more women see me as attractive so I have more opportunities. But just like with anything else in life, even if you have the potential to be great, if you just ignore it by not talking to anyone, then guys who are less attractive will do better just because they take action and you don't, this has always been the case for me, I only realized this at around the time the pandemic started so I never had the chance to make the most out of my potential and now I have to wait until it goes away. Thankfully though before 2022, everything should be back to normal and that's where I will have my chance, I am gymmaxxing until then.

What I'm trying to say is that even with a recessed jawline you can still make it, but your options will be limited, you won't be able to just hookup and you'll have to try harder to find a girlfriend who is attracted to you. It's only if you're aspie that it's really over.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 6341 and 2 others
Just because you're recessed doesn't mean you can't get laid, a friend of mine is so recessed that he looks like a mouse and even he managed to get a girlfriend who is really in love with him, at school they were making out everywhere in front of everyone, he is much uglier than I am and shorter too but he still gets laid.

The only thing is that his options are more limited than mine since a lot more women see me as attractive so I have more opportunities. But just like with anything else in life, even if you have the potential to be great, if you just ignore it by not talking to anyone, then guys who are less attractive will do better just because they take action and you don't, this has always been the case for me, I only realized this at around the time the pandemic started so I never had the chance to make the most out of my potential and now I have to wait until it goes away. Thankfully though before 2022, everything should be back to normal and that's where I will have my chance, I am gymmaxxing until then.

What I'm trying to say is that even with a recessed jawline you can still make it, but your options will be limited, you won't be able to just hookup and you'll have to try harder to find a girlfriend who is attracted to you. It's only if you're aspie that it's really over.
Thank you very much. I rather do the surgery and live life on normal mode instead of always needing to make up for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, randomuser2407 and Deleted member 4797
Chad

• +1
Reactions: Dutcher
I think many have a similar profile here. Do not be discouraged by the people who say it is over, they likely have such a profile too.
You have a good browridge, DJS will certainly help you. Maybe put Genio on top of it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: xefo, Deleted member 9380, Dutcher and 1 other person
How much is your mandible being brought forward?