Reactions: boss8055
lipcel

• +1
Reactions: JustBeConfidentBruh
Looks like you have a slight underbite

• +1
Reactions: nikodem
Yes that's why your lips are uneven.
I box too and spar a lot of the times my lips are usually swollen and that picture both my upper and lower lip were swollen like fuck due to getting hit in that area

Greycel takeover

High mtn lipcel

Htn.

Something off about your side idk what but looks good tbh

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger and nikodem
You reckon potential to make improvements is there ?
Sure
You are either a smash or pass once youre in the smash threshold for women all these details can be fixed or ignored

• +1
Sure
You are either a smash or pass once youre in the smash threshold for women all these details can be fixed or ignored
I don’t think this women will be the problem especially in the UK, i get approached and looked at constantly at work or if I just walk around in general at least 2-3 approaches most the time

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: jisko32 and nikodem
I don’t think this women will be the problem especially in the UK, i get approached and looked at constantly at work or if I just walk around in general at least 2-3 approaches most the time
mirin

Blud does not get approached 3 times everytime he leaves the house💀

Understandable if you get iois in the uk

Blud does not get approached 3 times everytime he leaves the house💀

Understandable if you get iois in the uk
not everytime and the approaches aren’t the most attractive but an approach is still an approach + you can’t forget it’s the UK 95% of the women here are subhuman

• +1
not everytime and the approaches aren’t the most attractive but an approach is still an approach + you can’t forget it’s the UK 95% of the women here are subhuman
I agree, i live in london and its disgusting. Youre a mogger in this county

• +1
Also i realised its ur upper lip not a huge deal

• +1
I agree, i live in london and it’s disgusting. Youre a mogger in this county
Went to Poland few months ago and was honestly shocked at the difference of women there and here it’s insane

• Woah
Went to Poland few months ago and was honestly shocked at the difference of women there and here it’s insane
Are girls in Poland also easier?

Are girls in Poland also easier?

from my experiences, I mean i’m polish but have lived in the UK for majority of my life I’d say that women in Poland when I went aren’t really afraid to come up to you and ask for your socials or tell you you’re good looking

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
more feminine not like the uk beasts you get so id say if you’re attractive and above 180cm you would be able to pull most
from my experiences, I mean i’m polish but have lived in the UK for majority of my life I’d say that women in Poland when I went aren’t really afraid to come up to you and ask for your socials or tell you you’re good looking
Is 5’10 low htn facially asian with lean muscles enough to ltr decent Polish girl?

Is 5’10 low htn facially asian with lean muscles enough to ltr decent Polish girl?
100%, Polish women or eastern european women don’t discriminate when it comes to ethnic looks or height surprisingly 5’10 is below average in Poland though but you will be able to pull a Decent girl if you know how to carry yourself and take care of yourself

• Love it

Polish women are much more feminine and traditional so they honestly tend to lean to men who can take care of themselves and have a goal rather than obsessing over their looks

• Love it