Rate my side profile

Polish women are much more feminine and traditional so they honestly tend to lean to men who can take care of themselves and have a goal rather than obsessing over their looks
Goal as in studying/working aka betabuxxing?

Polish girls don’t care about mens looks? Or they do but just not extreme?
100%, Polish women or eastern european women don’t discriminate when it comes to ethnic looks or height surprisingly 5’10 is below average in Poland though but you will be able to pull a Decent girl if you know how to carry yourself and take care of yourself

Please elaborate on carrying yourself and take care of yourself, what do you mean by that?

Goal as in studying/working aka betabuxxing?

Polish girls don’t care about mens looks? Or they do but just not extreme?

Please elaborate on carrying yourself and take care of yourself, what do you mean by that?
Goals as in Life goals, what you want in the future, what you want your family to look like and how you settle.

Polish girls don’t tend to judge you only by looks I mean for example in America you can fuck girls just solely because of your looks, in Poland the girls look for personality, masculinity and obviously looks is also a + but i would say I’ve seen attractive women with mtns and some high ltns.

If you carry yourself with confidence, maturity and developed rather than self obsessed, insecure and immature you’ll find yourself succeeding way more with women in Poland

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Goals as in Life goals, what you want in the future, what you want your family to look like and how you settle.

Polish girls don’t tend to judge you only by looks I mean for example in America you can fuck girls just solely because of your looks, in Poland the girls look for personality, masculinity and obviously looks is also a + but i would say I’ve seen attractive women with mtns and some high ltns.

If you carry yourself with confidence, maturity and developed rather than self obsessed, insecure and immature you’ll find yourself succeeding way more with women in Poland
But why would she want to procreate with mtns or ltns?

Evolutionary speaking that makes no sense, it just mean she is self destructive by having inferior offsprings.

The aforementioned qualities you have mentioned are just bunch of desirable qualities for LTR, so it means Polish girls more prone to be in LTR than their westerner foids counterpart.

But to understating the importance of looks is abit absurd.

Or you probably mean looks open the doors to Polish girls but a man’s character help in closing the door?

But why would she want to procreate with mtns or ltns?

Evolutionary speaking that makes no sense, it just mean she is self destructive by having inferior offsprings.

The aforementioned qualities you have mentioned are just bunch of desirable qualities for LTR, so it means Polish girls more prone to be in LTR than their westerner foids counterpart.

But to understating the importance of looks is abit absurd.

Or you probably mean looks open the doors to Polish girls but a man’s character help in closing the door?
Yes that is what I mean, looks will attract but won’t retain

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
it looks okay from front bad from side maybe if you're pouting in the pic it would be fixed if u just rested ur lips
not sure if you read the whole thread but I box and in that particular picture my lip swelling was pretty bad for some reason and I also have a slight underbite and yeah 100% agree with you I need to rest my lips too

not sure if you read the whole thread but I box and in that particular picture my lip swelling was pretty bad for some reason and I also have a slight underbite and yeah 100% agree with you I need to rest my lips too
then yes it can be fixed by fixing ur underbite and should look normal without swelling and pouting

• +1
Reactions: nikodem
The heck, why are your lips trying to leave lol
read the thread multiple things that make it like that but it can be fixed thankfully that picture does not help me whatsoever