Rate my side profile

Deleted member 6095

Deleted member 6095

It's only begun
MVIMG 20200725 0258402
MVIMG 20200725 0259402

Losing BF extremely slowly right now. Tempted to do fasting, but I know deficit and working out it better in the long run.

My biggest flaws with my profile are high browridge, hooked nose, and big earlobes.

Considering fillers for browridge, rhino, earlobe reduction.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, 6485b025t, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others
bloated, but doesnt seem too bad, losing the fat will ascend you

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
and tbh, i don't think earlobe reduction would be neccessary.

• +1
bloated, but doesnt seem too bad, losing the fat will ascend you
and tbh, i don't think earlobe reduction would be neccessary.

Yes I think when I reach 10% bodyfat my bones are good. I have hunter skull already, small occipital lobe and all. Just need to improve eye area from front and rhino mainly.

And yeah the earlobe thing isn't too important, but I'd rather have straight small ones

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
Also can someone morph my side profile thanks

Mogs my side profile

Short Ugly and Brown

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6485b025t, Sikkunt23, Deleted member 6217 and 1 other person
Can the mods change your name to captain america?
I asked Serg a long time ago if he could change my name to Tyler Durden or if i was allowed to create a new account with that name and that he deleteded This one but he Said he couldn’t

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Pillarman
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: malignant and Deleted member 6095
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, xefo and Deleted member 7125
Youre biggest problems:

1. Ethnicity
2. BF%

Earlobe reduction is utter cope and a complete waste of money... what is ur height btw.. i smell a manlet ngl

• +1
Looks like LondomVillie
Keep crying for Dark Triad compact midface slayer, he mogs that Reptiles fanboy from Gandy Heaven to Ramirez Hell.

• JFL
Occlusal plane flatter than @Copemaxxing

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095 and Copemaxxing
Youre biggest problems:

1. Ethnicity
2. BF%

Earlobe reduction is utter cope and a complete waste of money... what is ur height btw.. i smell a manlet ngl
6'3 and I have huge frame. Would INSTANTLY rope if I was a manlet. And yeah earlobe is just a meme tbh

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Not necessary probably you have short face syndrome
Still its 10000 times better than long face syndrome- downward growth

Wish i had short face syndrome ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted, Deleted member 5385, Copemaxxing and 2 others
Wish i had short face syndrome ngl
Why? It looks very unhormonious with a bullcrap smile and short lower third. Whats so good about it?

Why? It looks very unhormonious with a bullcrap smile and short lower third. Whats so good about it?

Short mid face usually the jaw isn't as down ward grown and it is easier to fix

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 6217 and Copemaxxing
if you have sfs you have 0 downward growth but your maxilla is still recessed. And its not always a short midface btw. Only solution is high lefort 1 with cw rotation and forward advanchement. Lefort 2 and 3 wouldnt be possible cause the surgeon wouldnt be able to rotate the orbitals and cheekbones cw and it would look like shit anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
if you have sfs you have 0 downward growth but your maxilla is still recessed. And its not always a short midface btw. Only solution is high lefort 1 with cw rotation and forward advanchement. Lefort 2 and 3 wouldnt be possible cause the surgeon wouldnt be able to rotate the orbitals and cheekbones cw and it would look like shit anyways.

i

• JFL
weight loss + rhino

• +1

it's easier to hide though from what i've seen

• +1
True, I would even said short face syndrome is easy to fix while downward growth is unfixable right now
Cause downward growth mean that your whole splanchnocranium and even forehead grew down instead of up and forward. On lookism people mention many times downward growth is basically unfixable

• +1
can i get high lf1? they have to cut my maxilla first to fix my rotated maxilla.

• +1
True, I would even said short face syndrome is easy to fix while downward growth is unfixable right now
Cause downward growth mean that your whole splanchnocranium and even forehead grew down instead of up and forward. On lookism people mention many times downward growth is basically unfixable

You can fraud the splancho cranium though and that's where most of the looks are and you can fix a downwards grown and a inclined angle

Indeed. But how is short face fixable? Everything grow upwards

• +1
Doesnt always mean a short midface. I have it too and my midface is longish. Do you see your teeth while smiling?
yes, but my smile is uneven so i see a little bit of gums on one side. wide af smile tho 12 teeth

• +1
yes, but my smile is uneven so i see a little bit of gums on one side. wide af smile tho 12 teeth
Yes thats common under flat occlusal having asses. My smile is also 12-14 teeth. You look more dom than the average guy which doesnt have a flat occlusal plane. Important is leanmaxxing cause we look bloated fast

• Love it