• Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
very recessed. do bimax asap

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: coping ethnic and sandcelmuttcel
Richard Speight Jr lookalike

SHORT FACE SYNDROME FAILO, GOOD UPWARD GROWTH WITH DOGSHIT FORWARD GROWTH, TELL ME OP DOES YOUR SMILE LOOK LIKE THIS?

• +1
Reactions: Nisse and xefo
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Nisse, coping ethnic and 3 others
Yes my smile looks exactly like this. Brutal. What is the best fix?
Lefort 1+bsso+genio. Clockwise rotation and 5-10mm downgrafting of the maxilla with ccw genio.

REMINDER THAT IF YOU HAVE SHORTFACESYNDROME YOU WONT EVEN RESEMBLE A HUMAN tbh.. AFTER THE SURGERY YOU WILL LIKE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT HEALTHY YOUNGER HUMAN BEING.

POOR SFS SOUL..

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 9344 and 2 others
Lefort 1+bsso+genio. Clockwise rotation and 5-10mm downgrafting of the maxilla with ccw genio.

View attachment 869548

REMINDER THAT IF YOU HAVE SHORTFACESYNDROME YOU WONT EVEN RESEMBLE A HUMAN tbh.. AFTER THE SURGERY YOU WILL LIKE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT HEALTHY YOUNGER HUMAN BEING.

POOR SFS SOUL..
Do I need genio too though? My chin seems fine

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ascentium and xefo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, WadlowMaxxing and Acnno

View attachment 869548

POOR SFS SOUL..
I just tried frauding this by putting my tongue in front of my teeth (to fake forwarded upper teeth) and pushing my lower jaw forward
Screenshot 20201214 115613  01

Is this what I can expect?

• +1
I just tried frauding this by putting my tongue in front of my teeth (to fake forwarded upper teeth) and pushing my lower jaw forward
View attachment 869633
Is this what I can expect?
4972E254 68FA 4102 A6C5 935E07CD8011
more like something like this.

also do you have thick wrist and a wide face?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno and Ponder
  • +1
Reactions: Ponder
Jesus christ it never began for you in motion

I mean your smile is better than mine, my smile is actually worse. You look good from the front tho, you look like shit from the side ( just like me) . Short face syndrome like you and I have is caused by too much prenetal testosterone which causes our upperjaws to grow to much upward due to masseter muscle hypertrophy in childhood. You are a frame and muscle mogger and your face is very wide actually. Just get bimax and you will ascend hard.

• +1
Jesus christ it never began for you in motion
View attachment 869658

I mean your smile is better than mine, my smile is actually worse. You look good from the front tho, you look like shit from the side ( just like me) . Short face syndrome like you and I have is caused by too much prenetal testosterone which causes our upperjaws to grow to much upward due to masseter muscle hypertrophy in childhood. You are a frame and muscle mogger and your face is very wide actually. Just get bimax and you will ascend hard.
Got any advice on getting bimax? And is there any chance of getting it under insurance? I don't have the money myself for it but my parents do and would probably be willing to pay for it. But of course insurance-covered is very preferable

• +1
Got any advice on getting bimax? And is there any chance of getting it under insurance? I don't have the money myself for it but my parents do and would probably be willing to pay for it. But of course insurance-covered is very preferable
Nope insurance wont covor. Get mse before because your teeth look like shit. Are they straight? And I have already told you the bimax plan. If you are european go to an italian surgeon or zarnibal in germany and get cw rotation with 5-6mm downgrafting and tons of forward advanchement. You might want to get a facepuller with the mse before to pull the upper maxilla forward too before you get bimax

• +1
Nope insurance wont covor. Get mse before because your teeth look like shit. Are they straight? And I have already told you the bimax plan. If you are european go to an italian surgeon or zarnibal in germany and get cw rotation with 5-6mm downgrafting and tons of forward advanchement. You might want to get a facepuller with the mse before to pull the upper maxilla forward too before you get bimax
My teeth are straight, I have had orthodontic work done already to fix that. And they are reasonably white. Here is a better teeth pic and palate:
Screenshot 20201214 123352  01

Screenshot 20201214 122958  01

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lutte and Copemaxxing
  • +1
LMFAO AT RAISING YOUR NOSE SO TEETH ARE BECOMING MORE VISIBLE, I DO THE SAME. Your teeth look ok in this pic, just get bimax tbh.
Dude it's so great to meet someone else with this problem. I thought this was a rare thing. And yes dentists always hated me because I couldn't shoe my teeth properly

• +1
Dude it's so great to meet someone else with this problem. I thought this was a rare thing. And yes dentists always hated me because I couldn't shoe my teeth properly
Same lmao, one time they told me to smile and told me „smile properly what are you doing“ jfll. And yeah its kinda a rare condition to have. Its the nr 1 aesthatic killer sadly. But we will ascend after surgery, how old are you?

• +1
Same lmao, one time they told me to smile and told me „smile properly what are you doing“ jfll. And yeah its kinda a rare condition to have. Its the nr 1 aesthatic killer sadly. But we will ascend after surgery, how old are you?
I'm 21. You?

• +1
Ok fuck @Copemaxxing my fucking profile is not as bad as this legitimate case of sfs

• JFL
Ok fuck @Copemaxxing my fucking profile is not as bad as this legitimate case of sfs
Yours is as shit man, and even shittier,you just got better forward growth.

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
Damn your teeth are way back

The average age on this forum is 14-18.
That is mad tbh, other incel places are usually at 20-25 average. It's mad cause you need to spend quite some time on the internet to end up in a place like this

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and coping ethnic
Yours is as shit man, and even shittier,you just got better forward growth.
My bites not fucked and my lower third is short but it’s not “stumped” like his
CA62EE10 1FB8 4C59 A3CC F119C7F1664E

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10696, Deleted member 9989, Acnno and 2 others
Get a nose job too it's really bad

That is mad tbh, other incel places are usually at 20-25 average. It's mad cause you need to spend quite some time on the internet to end up in a place like this
A lot of people with shortface syndrome land here

• +1
A lot of people with shortface syndrome land here
That makes sense. I always just thought I had a big nose, actually had a rhino at age 18, it used to be way worse from the side. But after rhino my tip got more bulbous. I somehow never stumbled upon short face syndrome despite the fact that I have been into looks theory for years. I thought my smile was just some completely unique deformity because I had literally never seen it before

• +1
That makes sense. I always just thought I had a big nose, actually had a rhino at age 18, it used to be way worse from the side. But after rhino my tip got more bulbous. I somehow never stumbled upon short face syndrome despite the fact that I have been into looks theory for years. I thought my smile was just some completely unique deformity because I had literally never seen it before
Well you have luck tbh, almost no one knows what sfs is, not even the ones that have it. And faggots like @6’1cel or @SubhumanCurrycel who dont want to accept that they have sfs eventho I told them that make everything worse.

• +1
Nice profile, but bad hairstyle.

Paranasal area is very recessed

• +1
HE MOGS YOUR ASS TO ALPHACENTAURY AND BACK.
JFL tf kinda asscrack you smoking son, @SubhumanCurrycel has a great profile and OP does not mog him. If he got a rhino his side would legit be chad tier.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Copeful and Copemaxxing
Well you have luck tbh, almost no one knows what sfs is, not even the ones that have it. And faggots like @6’1cel or @SubhumanCurrycel who dont want to accept that they have sfs eventho I told them that make everything worse.
If you're curious this was my nose pre-rhino

Screenshot 20201214 132820

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, lutte, xefo and 3 others
Thanks god to give me projected maxiliar and no braces on puberty

HE MOGS YOUR ASS TO ALPHACENTAURY AND BACK.
nigga is my lower third squished in and is my maxilla recessed?
You're making me sweat nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Ponder and Copemaxxing
  • +1