Rate my side profile

J

Jack Storm

Banned
Please rate my side profile, am i recessed?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You look indo-aryan...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and BananaBoy
Its over give up

i would tell you to moneymax but you are here since 2020 and dont know that u r a bottom feeding rodent
you r probs low iq too

my condolences

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Polar, bogii, gamma and 2 others
Its over give up

i would tell you to moneymax but you are here since 2020 and dont know that u r a bottom feeding rodent
you r probs low iq too

my condolences
look who is talking? u are another subhuman incel who dont dare to post his own pics.

Its over give up

you r probs low iq too

my condolences
i dont have to listen to your advice. im just here to improve my looks and not give a fuck about money. so go fuck yourself. you are probably subhuman next to me.

Slightly, what country do you live in?

look who is talking? u are another subhuman incel who dont dare to post his own pics.
i dont have to listen to your advice. im just here to improve my looks and not give a fuck about money. so go fuck yourself. you are probably subhuman next to me.
i would roast you back but it would be a low blow i genuely feel bad for you tbh

stop worrying about looks every penny you want to spend on looks is like trying to soak up a river w paper tissues

i just hope you dont live in the west

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, WontStopNorwooding and bogii
nah bro cant get worse than your face

nah bro cant get worse than your face
i bet your face is worst. post your pic here if u dare. u guys are probably uglier than me. pics for proof or im right.

i would roast you back but it would be a low blow i genuely feel bad for you tbh

stop worrying about looks every penny you want to spend on looks is like trying to soak up a river w paper tissues

stop feeling bad for me and start feeling bad for yourself. you are probably uglier than me. roasting me is like roasting yourself.

if being white is the only thing u have going for yourself. then, please rope bcos the racepill is cope.

stop feeling bad for me and start feeling bad for yourself. you are probably uglier than me. roasting me is like roasting yourself.
nah i feel bad in a way that if iwas you i would blow my fucking brains out you are literally a subhuman dog with zero chin bottom feeding street shitter tech supporter pheno

narrow framed like a bug subhuman u also live in a fucking tent w an area 51 skull shape i could go on forever

you need to reincarnate max in the ukranian war :ogre:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deprived, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
This subhuman really got mad cuz he got told the truth

You are an ugly bottom feeding rodent mate, no one looks will ever change that i could be hanry cavill or a down syndrome having autist:feelskek:

the fact remains that you are a deformed twink subhuman

You are an ugly bottom feeding rodent mate, no one looks will ever change that i could be hanry cavill or a down syndrome having autist:feelskek:

i dare you to use your own pic as your profile. you are trash. go fuck yourself.

go get yourself checked. you definitely must be a down syndrome retard.

nah i feel bad in a way that if iwas you i would blow my fucking brains out you are literally a subhuman dog with zero chin bottom feeding street shitter tech supporter pheno

narrow framed like a bug subhuman u also live in a fucking tent w an area 51 skull shape i could go on forever

lol, judging your hate toward curries. i bet you got cucked by a curry once. ouchh.:ROFLMAO:

then, you shouldnt even be alive here in the first place. what are you doing here in the first place? go get a gun.:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 13787, goat2x and 1 other person
I feel bad for you brother, leave this site tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deprived
Should donate your nose to me it's a waste on you ngl

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
lol, judging your hate toward curries. i bet you got cucked by a curry once. ouchh.:ROFLMAO:
You can soy out in your little tent barking for me 5 replies in a second it doesnt change reality you are a very ugly subhuman dog with nothing going for him, why are u even mad? why are u bluepilled?

I dont hate curries but curry street shitter hindu dindu phenos are massive failo, and its not just that you are a curry

your face is fucking subhuman too

this little incel fantasy of yours "bet you got cucked by a curry once:soy:" shows us where your mind is:feelskek: bet you jerk off your micro dick to a white girls feet:feelsgah:

everything about you is bottom feeding you look like a narrow manlet too

You can soy out in your little tent barking for me 5 replies in a second it doesnt change reality you are a very ugly subhuman dog with nothing going for him, why are u even mad? why are u bluepilled?

I dont hate curries but curry street shitter hindu dindu phenos are massive failo, and its not just that you are a curry

your face is fucking subhuman too

this little incel fantasy of yours "bet you got cucked by a curry once:soy:" shows us where your mind is:feelskek: bet you jerk off your micro dick to a white girls feet:feelsgah:

everything about you is bottom feeding you look like a narrow manlet too
lol, judging by my side profile only. u think im a narrow manlet? go fuck yourself. i bet my dick is bigger than yours. u probably will get framemogged next to me, you sick cuck. your opinion here is not welcome. i was just asking for a rating not your some dumbshit from your peabrain. do me a favour and fuck away from here.

lol, judging by my side profile only. u think im a narrow manlet? go fuck yourself. i bet my dick is bigger than yours. u probably will get framemogged next to me, you sick cuck. your opinion here is not welcome. i was just asking for a rating not your some dumbshit from your peabrain. do me a favour and fuck away from here.
legit you cant frame mog a fucking cockroach u have a fucking pigeon chest nigga

that bottle of water looks 2x wider than you

im the admin of this website i can do whatever i want faggot also i rated you already

10/ its over tie a rope around your neck immediately

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and WontStopNorwooding
legit you cant frame mog a fucking cockroach u have a fucking pigeon chest nigga

that bottle of water looks 2x wider than you

im the admin of this website i can do whatever i want faggot also i rated you already

10/ its over tie a rope around your neck immediately
lol, the bottle wider than me? go get your eyes checked. are u over with the barking? u certainly dont behave like an admin.

Re-upload the pic why did you delete it?

You will never be on my looks level, my deformed shitskin son
2545900 20200608 203406 1 1 2

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
Post the front of your face

Lol, look at your fucking crooked nose and monkey ears. I will rope if i were u. U were probably born to a monkey.
Says the subhuman who is too ashamed to show his deformed face. Keep deleting your pictures you inhib cuck. I mog you hard, dog

Iam easily a 7 psl mogger keep crying for my God tier looks, son
2545901 3bc3d5cb86de477c92b7e5ac1f5da3ed 295x295 1 2

Says the subhuman who is too ashamed to show his deformed face. Keep deleting your pictures you inhib cuck. I mog you hard, dog

View attachment 1634326
Lol, keep coping dude. Your crooked nose, monkey ears, droopy eyes and receding hairline a psl 7?

View attachment 1634326
Dude, stop roasting yourself by spewing bullshit. U think u are roasting me but you are only roasting yourself.

i bet your face is worst. post your pic here if u dare. u guys are probably uglier than me. pics for proof or im right.
this nigga 🤣 @goat2x

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x

@Jack Storm I mean he has a point. Your phenotype and general harmony whatever is very bad. You could get bimax, rhino or whatever but you still be unattractive to western foids. Maybe, if you stay in your own country, you could avoid pheno failo and get LTRs. But it will mostly due to non-looks related things. Sorry bro.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
@Jack Storm I mean he has a point. Your phenotype and general harmony whatever is very bad. You could get bimax, rhino or whatever but you still be unattractive to western foids. Maybe, if you stay in your own country, you could avoid pheno failo and get LTRs. But it will mostly due to non-looks related things. Sorry bro.
Not looking for western, but more interested in gooks.

Not looking for western, but more interested in gooks.
Then yeah I guess surgeries might help you look better relative for your pheno. But aren't you better off statusmaxxing/NTmaxxing in that case?

Then yeah I guess surgeries might help you look better relative for your pheno. But aren't you better off statusmaxxing/NTmaxxing in that case?
Yes, currently seeking out counselling to improve my social skills. I think my status should be fine. I work in a professional industry.