• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and Deleted member 16369
Youre ugly

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, poopoohead, Rimaxtis and 7 others
Ramus is a little shorter than ideal, but your jaw (from the side at least) is way above average. Probably like a 7/10.

• +1
Reactions: Minato and BongMog
you think? hes severely downswung
This forum is so retarded, calls his jaw 7/10 when he is more downgrown than me and also has underbite jfl. For me my jaw makes me a subhuman according to some even though i have one of the best eye areas on the whole forum, but for him hes chadlite/ HTN for his deformed jaw? Abused dog forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, overoverover, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
This forum is so retarded, calls his jaw 7/10 when he is more downgrown than me and also has underbite jfl. For me my jaw makes me a subhuman according to some even though i have one of the best eye areas on the whole forum, but for him hes chadlite/ HTN for his deformed jaw? Abused dog forum
@TRUE_CEL what do you think bhai? Not sure why these people are gaslighting this kid for no reason by being dishonest

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
@TRUE_CEL what do you think bhai? Not sure why these people are gaslighting this kid for no reason by being dishonest
JBW strikes again. That’s why you shouldn’t take this forum seriously if you’re ethnic. They’ll underrate you on purpose.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 24770
JBW strikes again. That’s why you shouldn’t take this forum seriously if you’re ethnic. They’ll underrate you on purpose.
Bhai it’s ridiculous at least blackgymmax calls everybody subhuman so theres some consistency there still :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Michael Myers
Downward grown.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 24770
Bhai it’s ridiculous at least blackgymmax calls everybody subhuman so theres some consistency there still :lul: :lul:
Based @Blackgymmax but unfortunately I gotta hand out warnings if I see it.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 24770
Are you the abused dog that kept whining abt how he was chadlite or am i confusingu with smn else

Plus yea his side profile is shit ngl

Are you the abused dog that kept whining abt how he was chadlite or am i confusingu with smn else

Plus yea his side profile is shit ngl
Lmao what? Ive never said I was chadlite

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Short ramus, thin neck, good nose

LTN
short ramus failo, downward brown w underbite

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Rimaxtis
LTN
short ramus failo, downward brown w underbite
its over for me, i also started looksmaxxing this month, im starting mewing + hard mewing session each day + chewing and thumbpulling, do you think that i can improve my jaw? im 15y

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead