For a moment there I thought that was his lay count

Indignation jump

• Woah
Reactions: Nickim76
What's with the the racial slurs on this forum? Shits not cool

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and aesthetic beauty
Suicidal are we?
don't even think about It, you look like a Great guy,yh probably your looks aren't the best, you're probably below average but ur not subhuman or very ugly. Also there are other things in Life than looks, I have a lot of relatives and people i know that are not good looking but they can still live a happy life

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Nickim76
don't even think about It, you look like a Great guy,yh probably your looks aren't the best, you're probably below average but ur not subhuman or very ugly. Also there are other things in Life than looks, I have a lot of relatives and people i know that are not good looking but they can still live a happy life
Good message

• +1
Reactions: goo25
What's with the the racial slurs on this forum? Shits not cool
It’s normalized because people here seems to really like being edgy and cool

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Mewton
Fuck blackpill is brutal this guy's doesn't even need to be here

I appreciate it
I hope to god that deformed comical abomination in your pfp isnt you or else youre in for a lifetime of loneli

I hope to god that deformed comical abomination in your pfp isnt you or else youre in for a lifetime of loneliness
Lol I find it comical too

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
idk if y'all remember a guy who asked to be rated who had almost the exact same features except he's white and had green eyes but since he was a dick and insisted that he's gl he got his ass brutally flamed by the whole forum while op is chill he's being treated nicely ... remember that behavior widely affects perceived attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Ya'll have a doppelganger for me besides di maria?

If I somehow lowered my eyebrows, would it look better?

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20230720-062540.jpg
    VideoCapture_20230720-062540.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 0
Can you show a pic of you from a distance? Lens distortion is probably making ur face look way different

Do I look better from the front or to the side?
Front, side is the least important in real life. 3/4th view > front > side imho. Some may say front first but 3/4th is how ppl actually see you in motion when you walk around and even when you talk to someone you rarely stand face to face.

@ceo Over tier downward

So fucking brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I look like a serial killer lol

How bad is my eye area? If I can fix that, I'd think it better

Any hapas live in europe and how well are they doing in terms of dating?

Nero Angelo gave me 4.5