D

Deleted member 51402

Iron
FBB76FFE F9FD 4971 8209 3C6161A136DE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Melly and Deleted member 29747
Its because you got a haircut, in the other post you're htn

this is my queue to get off this incel site and never come back again lmao, if you genuinely think LTN need to touch grass
Doesn't matter ltn or mtn they're basically the same. At htn plus you'll see some. Good changes. The rest is normie or subhuman nigga

you look like an explorer in the 1600s
very spanish/portuguese/french

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 51402
Doesn't matter ltn or mtn they're basically the same. At htn plus you'll see some. Good changes. The rest is normie or subhuman nigga
Buddy im not an incel like you though i just come on here when im bored I guarantee I slay 50x the puss you do. Today at the gym fatass HTB giving me iois. multiple girls have told me im hottest guy theyve ever seen

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kerbouchard, jake_okok, bruhmaxxing and 2 others

Attachments

• 31902B83-3319-40AD-B674-CA15D13916C8.jpeg
    31902B83-3319-40AD-B674-CA15D13916C8.jpeg
    321.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 8E17C830-EAFA-4D5A-B38D-01D618735131.jpeg
    8E17C830-EAFA-4D5A-B38D-01D618735131.jpeg
    340.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: baboon593 and Researcher of Incel
Buddy im not an incel like you though i just come on here when im bored I guarantee I slay 50x the puss you do. Today at the gym fatass HTB giving me iois. multiple girls have told me im hottest guy theyve ever seen
Nigga maybe in ur delusions that did happen. I can't see that shit happen in. Wtf is that gay ass pedo starche. U look down grown and normie as fuck. No becky would want to touch ur white ass dick nigga

incel lmao guarantee I mog the everliving fuck out of you. The Stache is pedo I’ll give you that
U look deformed normie. No bitch will look ur way

• So Sad
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
incel lmao guarantee I mog the everliving fuck out of you. The Stache is pedo I’ll give you that
Damn you look like a pedo from the front as well that’s crazy

Nigga maybe in ur delusions that did happen. I can't see that shit happen in. Wtf is that gay ass pedo starche. U look down grown and normie as fuck. No becky would want to touch ur white ass dick nigga
These are two of my exs you stupid nigga. You couldn’t even dream of fucking a girl of this level. I’m slightly down grown but it helps my harmony if you think slight Dow growth with strong growth and good features actually hurts you, you are autistic. Look at like the majority of celebrities. Get told I look like Justin Bieber a least once a week.

Attachments

• 90B3C29C-CAE5-47D6-A473-DD06CC1C894F.jpeg
    90B3C29C-CAE5-47D6-A473-DD06CC1C894F.jpeg
    274.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 33409DA3-C413-4C3B-9247-CD570A9F60A2.jpeg
    33409DA3-C413-4C3B-9247-CD570A9F60A2.jpeg
    471.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: baboon593, MaestheticMaso and Researcher of Incel
These are two of my exs you stupid nigga. You couldn’t even dream of fucking a girl of this level. I’m slightly down grown but it helps my harmony if you think slight Dow growth with strong growth and good features actually hurts you, you are autistic. Look at like the majority of celebrities. Get told I look like Justin Bieber a least once a week.
my frame is god tier as well if we were standing in a room together you would look like a complete and total manlet

Your lips look morphed for some reason

Yeah Justin Bieber from wisb

That 1st girl is a baddie ngl. Stacylite appeal. If u fucked her good on you.

Yeah Justin Bieber from wisb
nah a chad justin bieber who is 6'2 and jacked with a god tier frame. I literally slay. And i dont have do anyhting 70% of the girls I fuck make the first move

3BB67B0C DBEE 4333 A7FE 266116FBDB38

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
That 1st girl is a baddie ngl. Stacylite appeal. If u fucked her good on you.
you have to be chad lite to fuck a girl of that level. Promise if you saw me in person youd get it. I legit mog 99% of the people I see

you have to be chad lite to fuck a girl of that level. Promise if you saw me in person youd get it. I legit mog 99% of the people I see
But u don't touch chadlite. U literally look deformed. I mog the shit out of ur eye area

• +1
Reactions: recessedd
I mog

Attachments

• IMG_20231206_031536.jpg
    IMG_20231206_031536.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231206_033439.jpg
    Screenshot_20231206_033439.jpg
    428.7 KB · Views: 0
You are downward grown and your mandible is recessed, but the rest of your face is solid 7/10

this is my queue to get off this incel site and never come back again lmao, if you genuinely think LTN need to touch grass
Stfu

HTN

little bit downgrown chin makes also nose look bigger as well

not sure about the mustache kind of has pedoish look and hair is unflattering in the side profile pic

Best to go after prettyboy looks and shave the stache

Is that why you are asking for validation from other men on an incel forum because you are “such a slayer”

ohh stop complaining u asked for a rating

nah a chad justin bieber who is 6'2 and jacked with a god tier frame. I literally slay. And i dont have do anyhting 70% of the girls I fuck make the first move
if u slay and think ur chadlite why r u even here

I don’t believe it, send actual proof or lies. If true fair play, both stacylites*

bluepiller spotted, lost me at "Im not an inkwell like you!" *posts on incel site* go suck some nigga dick faggot I mog you

Looks good but the stache dont even remotely suit you
Tryna be ethnic

yeah thats fair, Id say im very strong HTN or mid chadlite. I have more pretty boy appeal. Look at opry, similar downgrowth and nose as me but still mogs to oblivion
I'd say your high MTN, HTN potential if you softmax. Your still pretty good looking just not high HTN or chadlite.

Chadlite is top Hollywood actor tier and most models are HTN so apply for some agencies if you think that's what you are.