Rate my side profile

5,10 is it over
well it wouldn't be over for you even if you were 5'7 thanks to face but still if you were 3-4 inches taller you would be even bigger mogger

where do you live btw?

well it wouldn't be over for you even if you were 5'7 thanks to face but still if you were 3-4 inches taller you would be even bigger mogger

where do you live btw?
United States New York are height lifting shoes good?

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
United States New York are height lifting shoes good?
idk I've never tried anything like that tbh many users prefer lifts to lifting shoes but anyway it's kinda cope it's not an actual heightmaxxing but fraudmaxxing

you can easily find a girl significantly shorter than you who will be attracted to your face so no reason for you wear lifts but it's on you I myself prefer not to fraudmaxx if someone likes you she likes you no matter if you're 2 inches taller or shorter or 0.5 PSL higher or lower

• +1
Reactions: zans
jfl dude jut any harder and you're gonna dislocate your jaw

also get a human haircut
Is it crazy to believe people just have better jawlines jutting doesn't magicilly make jaw wider or any further Jfl also ill look into a new haircut

Is it crazy to believe people just have better jawlines jutting doesn't magicilly make jaw wider or any further Jfl also ill look into a new haircut
if you’re not jutting your gonial angle is insanely obtuse, get implants

if you’re not jutting your gonial angle is insanely obtuse, get implants
Appericte it bro and nah no jutting you can tell in my second picture the first one looks that way cause I was holding my camera at a angle

you dont have a better jawline youre jutting so hard that you self induce an underbite

you dont have a better jawline youre jutting so hard that you self induce an underbite
Hmm let's think about this you can literally look at my neck im not jutting if was it would be painfully obvious because of my giraffe neck but whatever makes you feel better also better than who yours? Let's see yours jfl

Also let's say I was jutting it wouldn't make much of a difference because anyone can clearly tell I have a good jawline so jutting wouldnt change anything expect position is it really that hard to believe people just have better jawlines

Could you post actual side profile

Bruh jaw gonna pop out if jut anymore

classic tryhard pose

Also elorbate because people say my gonial angle is actually one of my best features

very obtuse angle

autism/10

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and zans
You know when people start coming at you for faurding/angles you look good and there coping cause you would never say that to a acutal looking incel you would just call them ugly

Post real side profile
you Look retarded posing like that

You look like a fucking frog with hair. Over

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

• +1
Reactions: zans