sant
Iron
- Joined
- Mar 2, 2025
- Posts
- 40
- Reputation
- 17
HTN potential?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
No , mtn potentialView attachment 5717802
HTN potential?
Oh, ok, I'll go down after I get my acne removed, and then it will be better to draw a conclusion.Youre capped at mtn
Youre about ltn rn. Shit pic for rating tho since it has lens distortionOh, ok, I'll go down after I get my acne removed, and then it will be better to draw a conclusion.
Em qual foto está ruim?Você está quase lá agora. Mas a foto é ruim para avaliação, já que tem distorção de lente.
Front photo. Take it 2-3 meters away with 2x zoomEm qual foto está ruim?
Front photo. Take it 2-3 meters away with 2x zoom
Nct