rate my simulated cantho thing

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
22529216 E59E 4D40 88B3 D35F20DBFB9F
499CDC3D 4152 481E 9F69 D0804D984F78

i tried to give myself a facelift or cantho effect by pulling my temples up, idk if it looks good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22380, datboijj and babineux
i also look better with face lift wonder if theres surgery for that, ur probably htn but still a bit boneless

and my god u look gay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22380, Xangsane, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
and my god u look gay
okay well if i look pretty and exotic that's what matters
65253776 C29A 4521 BD42 375092345D6C
i could probably get something like this with cantho with dr vrcek and then bimax and/or implants would make me higher

should i get lip reduction surgery y'all 😍

another surgery to add to the endless list

u need bimax and LL not cantho

u need bimax and LL not cantho
where is LL coming from? lmfao 😭

i have droopy eyelids and some very slight scleral show so i think this makes me look better

Looking like a tranny. Disgusting.

ur mouth area is ur biggest failo by far and it’s not close

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Iasacrko and rand anon
i forgot u are bottom nvm
i'm 5'11 and still growing and it doesn't matter if i'm a gay bottom or a transsexual lesbian cockeater i'm trying to look objectively aesthetic

okay well if i look pretty and exotic that's what mattersView attachment 2012386i could probably get something like this with cantho with dr vrcek and then bimax and/or implants would make me higher
oh my god what is this forums obsession with dr ivan vrcuck @golfgod69 alread ygot botched by that fucking nigger as did titbot we both had to go to turkey to fix it

oh my god what is this forums obsession with dr ivan vrcuck @golfgod69 alread ygot botched by that fucking nigger as did titbot we both had to go to turkey to fix it
his result looks good, where did you go anyways james. btw does it look good in general

his result looks good, where did you go anyways james. btw does it look good in general
no vrcek is a horrible surgeon wtf im not even gonna explain why im just gonna let you go get botched and see for yourself ive tried to canthopill everyone about how stupid that surgery is and how it's easy to get botched by taban and his minion predecessors but newfags (not you specifically, but others) always wanna argue so i've given up on aesthetics and trying to teach people so they can not make the same mistakes as others i am more whitepilled now i accept how everything is and i honestly don't think that these looks shit matter that much irl my cousin is recessed has zero chin but still has a HTB gf with kids and is decently happy so idgaf anymore

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
no vrcek is a horrible surgeon wtf im not even gonna explain why im just gonna let you go get botched and see for yourself ive tried to canthopill everyone about how stupid that surgery is and how it's easy to get botched by taban and his minion predecessors but newfags (not you specifically, but others) always wanna argue so i've given up on aesthetics and trying to teach people so they can not make the same mistakes as others i am more whitepilled now i accept how everything is and i honestly don't think that these looks shit matter that much irl my cousin is recessed has zero chin but still has a HTB gf with kids and is decently happy so idgaf anymore
well if ur also saying taban is bad idk what to say. also i don't try to look good for relationship and sex i just do it for vanity and to be visually and aesthetically superior. idk why the only goal of everyone on this site is to secure a stacy.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
honestly don't think that these looks shit matter that much irl my cousin is recessed has zero chin but still has a HTB gf with kids and is decently happy so idgaf anymore
Brootal NTpill :blackpill::blackpill: :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
Yeah, everybody has said that my results look good other than this mentally ill 16 year old who tried to slide in my DMs and tell me I got botched, over for me...etc. Who do you think knows more about eye surgery... A doctor who has spent his entire adult life learning & practicing eyelid surgery - or a teenage autist who goes on unhinged rants? He's lying about getting these surgeries done man he frauds all his pics and videos. Seriously imagine how a teenager with no income, could spend insane amounts of money on all these surgeries and somehow get a parent/legal guardian to sign off on it. Simply doesn't add up. Plus he has admitted to this when he got exposed. Kid is very mentally ill and shouldn't be taken seriously.

My eyes look pretty good. They are not perfect, but I wasn't going for perfect. They have a slight asymmetry in the Ptosis and lower lids that I might want to get a revision for, but they haven't fully healed yet so I'm not sure. You don't want to get aggressive with eyelid surgery, it's easy to ruin your facial harmony and you will end up looking weird. Conservative improvements go a long way. Vrcek is a solid surgeon, as is Taban, Massry, Abboud..etc

u lack dimorphism AND combined with the fact that ur lip proportions are fucked makes u look very gay
but what does not close mean lmao. what am i supposed to do about my lips anyways like what surgeries can i even get

but what does not close mean lmao. what am i supposed to do about my lips anyways like what surgeries can i even get
idk man

life is brutal

how to fix nct if cantho is shit

The prison inmates would rape you regardless of the Eye Canthal Tilt

well if ur also saying taban is bad idk what to say. also i don't try to look good for relationship and sex i just do it for vanity and to be visually and aesthetically superior. idk why the only goal of everyone on this site is to secure a stacy.
cantho is not shit, it's the only way to fix nct
how to fix nct if cantho is shit
yall need to take a trip to turkey and pay 4k for cantho unlike vrcuck charging 3k per eye totalling 7500 plus hospital fees and anaesthesia just to get botched like titbot and golfgod love titbot he got his shit fixed

yall need to take a trip to turkey and pay 4k for cantho unlike vrcuck charging 3k per eye totalling 7500 plus hospital fees and anaesthesia just to get botched like titbot and golfgod love titbot he got his shit fixed
turkey? which surgeon

dont tell me uskuro shit hes a botcher

i'm 5'11 and still growing and it doesn't matter if i'm a gay bottom or a transsexual lesbian cockeater i'm trying to look objectively aesthetic
DNRD + you're a cum farter

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
This is the 300854034th thread where you "simulate" an ascencion, just go get something done and you might actually improve man.
how am i supposed to know what to get when people tell me i have 27383838 failos and everytime tell me a different feature is bad. nobody gives good advice on here of course i'm going to be a bit clueless

how am i supposed to know what to get when people tell me i have 27383838 failos and everytime tell me a different feature is bad. nobody gives good advice on here of course i'm going to be a bit clueless
Send pics in pms ill be honest with you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
BUMPING CUZ NOBODY GAVE ACTUAL RATES SRS

Hey can you dm me the docs name aswell? There is a pretty famous female surgeon in Turkey and I am kinda betting its her.
dm me who plz i need eyework asap

Hey can you dm me the docs name aswell? There is a pretty famous female surgeon in Turkey and I am kinda betting its her.
lmfao never get surgeyr from a femael
dm me who plz i need eyework asap
keep begging i wont give it why would i help the users of the website that ruined my life

lmfao never get surgeyr from a femael

keep begging i wont give it why would i help the users of the website that ruined my life
thats not very nice @skinnytwink is not a bad person trust 🙏 he deserves it