greycel703
Iron
- Joined
- Feb 22, 2026
- Posts
- 76
- Reputation
- 28
8 months ago:
Now:
Now:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I mean I wasn’t trying really hard to ascend but bad? Really? What would make it better?for 8 months thats pretty bad unless theres an underlying issue
what have you been usingI mean I wasn’t trying really hard to ascend but bad? Really? What would make it better?
Adifiline peptide, adepelene retinol gel, basic face wash and moisturizer and some benzenol acid for pimples. I was thinking of going more hardcore with like tret or tazarotane or ghkcu. Would that be a good idea?what have you been using
tret and accutane is all you need, most of everything else is copeAdifiline peptide, adepelene retinol gel, basic face wash and moisturizer and some benzenol acid for pimples. I was thinking of going more hardcore with like tret or tazarotane or ghkcu. Would that be a good idea?
Yeah im be been on a natural meat fruit and natural carbs animal food based diet for months now. Thinking about switching to primal diet. Not even and ounce of Goyslop consumed in months.stop eating goyslop nd using goyproducts then ur acne will be cured permanently the rest is just temporary bs
alright good stay locked in on that broYeah im be been on a natural meat fruit and natural carbs animal food based diet for months now. Thinking about switching to primal diet. Not even and ounce of Goyslop consumed in months.