Rate my skincare (face) routine

Shogun

Shogun

Kraken
I use a washing gel every morning that's specialized for very sensitive skin. I also take 50mg of Doxycycline everyday and i also will soon add Retin A to apply for night.

Anything i could improve ? I'd say my skin is a lot clearer and more glowing than some months ago although is still get some pimples on my shoulder, neck or chest. My main issue are my large pores on my nose.

stop taking antibiotics (doxycycline)

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
it will fuck up your gut, it is not healthy.

I know because I used it, it will make you feel good but when you leave it you will have an outbreak.

it will fuck up your gut, it is not healthy.

I know because I used it, it will make you feel good but when you leave it you will have an outbreak.
Did you also take Doxycycline ?

Also i use antibiotics as last result because nothing else worked and im currently too poor for laser treatment

Did you also take Doxycycline ?

Also i use antibiotics as last result because nothing else worked and im currently too poor for laser treatment
benzoyl peroxide mogs. try going to the dermatologist and asking for adapalene and benzoyl peroxide together.

once you get off of the antibiotics, the acne will likely come back and be antibiotic resistant. also fucks up your gut. not worth it.