Reactions: Deleted member 5189, Limbo, Pussyslayer and 3 others
incel ahircut grow hair on top chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Yuck!

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
incel ahircut grow hair on top chad
I do like the buzzcut it’s just my buzz atm is shit, to long to be buzz to short to be an actual hairstyle. This is probably the chadiest picture i’ve ever taken when i had 3mm buzzcut (It’s not a full side profile i’m very much aware)
6124A7AC 8EE3 4F8A BB8C 06338792E842

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I do like the buzzcut it’s just my buzz atm is shit, to long to be buzz to short to be an actual hairstyle. This is probably the chadiest picture i’ve ever taken when i had 3mm buzzcut (It’s not a full side profile i’m very much aware)
View attachment 267935
YO uwould look much better with hair girls hate buzzcuts on white man

The Sims vibes

brat pitt also looks better with longer hair
I don’t like him with long hair tbh. He looks the best in fight club with what ever that haircut is and the goatee beard but he looks the coolest buzzed imo

Off yourself faggot your smile is trash.
Also stop spamming people on Reddit

U LOOK GOOD MEN GROW UR HAIR OUT

• +1
@Swolepenisman caged When i saw you liked This thread 1 month after it was posted and that was the only like

• JFL
Reactions: inceletto
Do u have shit teeth ? . You posted almost every single facial expression on here except a smile with teeth

Do u have shit teeth ? . You posted almost every single facial expression on here except a smile with teeth
D5A865A5 B754 4C4D 9AD8 6299E59E918F
Showing teeths are for reddit cucks. Real slayers smile with closed mouths its dark traid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Sikkunt23
Pitt has 10/10 smile and teeth most ppl look better not smiling open I’ve noticed basically everyone where i live have a gummy smile ever since i started thinking about ti everyone i’ve meet have had it
PITT HAS SLIGHTLY UNDER BITE

• Woah
Never smile with teeth, its exposing Weakness. Welcoming a cock into ur open Mouth
It’s really not . If you have a good smile . No reason not to use it under a normal setting

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted
looks bluepilled