Rate my squinting game

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
IMG 20191007 162153

Fuark why do I look so good in shitty lighting?

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2205 and DarknLost
ur bloated bro

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 470
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
mogs me

• So Sad
Reactions: Peachy
Is that actually u bro?

Why wouldn't it be? I posted myself here before.
I always imagined u having ginger hair lmao.

Your eye area looks good.

that hat is dogshit man neck asap

• Love it
I'm 184 lbs at 6'2 at around 14% bf
I don't think you're 14% bf you look 20% bf tbh 14% doesn't look bloated like that

I always imagined u having ginger hair lmao.

Your eye area looks good.
My hair is dark red and this is low lighting plus I already said this is a frauded squint. There is potential to get this permanently via surgery tho.

My hair is dark red and this is low lighting plus I already said this is a frauded squint. There is potential to get this permanently via surgery tho.
It doesnt look like your squinting. It looks natural.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
My zygos are much wider than my lower jaw. Lack of bones = bloat even at low bf.
but bro you say that u have zygos so it's not lack of bones
are they high set ?

u are NOT 14% lol

lose weight tbh ngl
I've been a caloric deficit from January to September and I went from 200 in January to 183 in June and I never went below that despite eating around 2000 calories a day which is less than TDEE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I've been a caloric deficit from January to September and I went from 200 in January to 183 in June and I never went below that despite eating around 2000 calories a day which is less than TDEE
are u gymcelling? like do you have actual muscle

You seem like a fella that says DUDEEEE too much and skateboards xP

• Love it
but bro you say that u have zygos so it's not lack of bones
are they high set ?
They're not prominent but I do have a wide face so zygos have to be wide as well
are u gymcelling? like do you have actual muscle
I am a gymcel. Did you literally go by weight and height?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
They're not prominent but I do have a wide face so zygos have to be wide as well

I am a gymcel. Did you literally go by weight and height?
"muh zygos is life" is a cope ngl then... it's all about proportions....

• +1
Why don't u take off that cap, get a decent haircut, lose some weight, tan, improve your style and start to live? Tons of potential and yet you're sabotaging yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Why don't u take off that cap, get a decent haircut, lose some weight, tan, improve your style and start to live? Tons of potential and yet you're sabotaging yourself.
true and you too if you look like your avi IRL

I am at NW 2.5 so the only thing that can save me is a having a fringe, which given my hair thickness covers my norwood completely. Then, if you have a fringe, you need to put a lot of effort into styling your hair and I hate that, so that's why I wear a hat every single time I leave my house. As far as tanning goes, sorry bud, I can't because my skin won't tan. My style suits my personality and attracts people that are like-minded so I don't wanna change it.

I am at NW 2.5 so the only thing that can save me is a having a fringe, which given my hair thickness covers my norwood completely. Then, if you have a fringe, you need to put a lot of effort into styling your hair and I hate that, so that's why I wear a hat every single time I leave my house. As far as tanning goes, sorry bud, I can't because my skin won't tan. My style suits my personality and attracts people that are like-minded so I don't wanna change it.
Just suggestions, probs for staying true to yourself! Regarding haircut though, a haircut that covers your (receding) hairline/forehead but is shorter on the sides should do the trick too if you're not receding too badly. Are you on any hairloss treatments btw?

Just suggestions, probs for staying true to yourself! Regarding haircut though, a haircut that covers your (receding) hairline/forehead but is shorter on the sides should do the trick too if you're not receding too badly. Are you on any hairloss treatments btw?

I'm not on any hairloss treatments. I still have a couple of years left to save up for hair transplant or invest in good hair systems.

I can't get short sides because this is my skull shape. It's basically looks like an egg if I were to shave my sides. Those are not the years, those are bones.