Rate my stack for dimphorism

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
75 mg proviron ed ( highest dose you can do without needing a pct )
Butea superba
Tongkat ali
Fadogia arestis
Injectable l caritine

Once I am finished heightmaxxing I will probalay run a few test cycles but yeah that’s it’s

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, PolishBateman, Saint Casanova and 5 others
I love you

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
Butea superba
Tongkat ali
Fadogia arestis
Injectable l caritine

Once I am finished heightmaxxing I will probalay run a few test cycles but yeah that’s it’s
Also doesn't dht risk hairloss
Is butea superba legit?

• +1
Reactions: solid7/10 and Napoleon1800
Yeah but I just have very mild shedding, yes let me find the study rq
I don't want any shedding tbh but I also want to mascmazxed since I'm low t soyboy

stop spending money on stupid shit and save up for LL, or your wasting your time

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker, bigchunguslover, Napoleon1800 and 1 other person
stop spending money on stupid shit and save up for LL, or your wasting your time
At most this will cost me a 10 thousand dollars worth it to try

Holy fuck my theory proven once again jfllll
stable and reliable theory!!!

i know 5'7-5'10 dudes trying heightmaxxing, all they are getting in return is hairloss not even a nanometer of height :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
stable and reliable theory!!!

i know 5'7-5'10 dudes trying heightmaxxing, all they are getting in return is hairloss not even a nanometer of height :lul::lul:
Doesn't mean heightmaxxing doesn't work

Doesn't mean heightmaxxing doesn't work
9 subjects, all ages 14-16 none grew, heighmaxxing on top bro!!

you will someday learn that its just the placebo of growing naturally

the only case of real heightmaxxing is a rice that had a hgh deficiency and had it blasted at 1 years old

• +1

the only case of real heightmaxxing is a rice that had a hgh deficiency and had it blasted at 1 years old

It depends on your environment, your current stats, your financial capabilities, your diet, the quality of products, dosages and your genes

There are a bunch of variables, and it doesn't work for everyone, but it does work, and I'd rather do it and fail than not do it and regret possibly missing out on height gains

@Napoleon1800

show me a example of someone growing hmg besides blasting at 7> years old

• +1
I also take DHEA

@Napoleon1800

show me a example of someone growing hmg besides blasting at 7> years old
Well there's no official medical accounts as far as I know because this isn't done for those who aren't stunted but there are lots of self reports, anecdotes

Well there's no official medical accounts as far as I know because this isn't done for those who aren't stunted but there are lots of self reports, anecdotes
the only true heightmaxxing cases ive seen are blasting hgh before 7 and even then some dont get it

• +1
the only true heightmaxxing cases ive seen are blasting hgh before 7 and even then some dont get it
So you are dismissing the countless anecdotes and reports from people just because they didn't have a bunch of doctors with a badge documenting it?

So you are dismissing the countless anecdotes and reports from people just because they didn't have a bunch of doctors with a badge documenting it?
no, im dismissing true cases of hmg, sure there are cases of fulfilling genetics but thats very limited (extention of 1-2in MAX)

• +1
no, im dismissing true cases of hmg, sure there are cases of fulfilling genetics but thats very limited (extention of 1-2in MAX)
Wait I just realised I don't understand what u mean by hmg

Wait I just realised I don't understand what u mean by hmg
eclipsing genetic potential

actual esoteric growth that isnt fulfilled and predetermined by genetics

• +1
so which one is it? stop spending money on stupid shit or save up for LL?
this is stupid shit retard, if you want to get hairloss do you

eclipsing genetic potential

actual esoteric growth that isnt fulfilled and predetermined by genetics
I understand that but What does hmg stand for as an abbreviation

Butea superba
Tongkat ali
Fadogia arestis
Injectable l caritine

Increase igf1 would make this a mogger stack

• +1
How is LL stupid
if you want to actually exceed your genetic possibility its the only way
you can gain 3 inches max and the sideffects are ridiculous, you lose all your athletic abilities and may potentially never regain even a portion of them.
if you are that desperate for 3 inches (mind you: this wont make the slightest difference in your SMV) just wear lifts like Amnesia

• +1
Reactions: PolishBateman, m0ss26 and Napoleon1800
you can gain 3 inches max and the sideffects are ridiculous, you lose all your athletic abilities and may potentially never regain even a portion of them.
if you are that desperate for 3 inches (mind you: this wont make the slightest difference in your SMV) just wear lifts like Amnesia
5'9 to 6'0 is a big deal

if your a super manlet you can get quad, a case ive see going from 5'2 to 5'8 with some what canny props (only uncanny fully naked but even then, would you be 5'2 or 5'8 and a bit uncanny when your fully naked?)

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2 and Napoleon1800
if your a super manlet you can get quad, a case ive see going from 5'2 to 5'8 with some what canny props (only uncanny fully naked but even then, would you be 5'2 or 5'8 and a bit uncanny when your fully naked?)
ok super manlet is the only scenario in which LL is a useful option imo, but you also have to considered the price tag and your proportions will be forever fucked up. too many sideffects, you could go from MTN to HTN facially with $100k (same amount that LL costs)

ok super manlet is the only scenario in which LL is a useful option imo, but you also have to considered the price tag and your proportions will be forever fucked up. too many sideffects, you could go from MTN to HTN facially with $100k (same amount that LL costs)
why are you downplaying LL? its the only way to get hmg

HGH side effects are way worst ROFL

longer legs are ideal in western world

mtn to htn is achievable with $30k

quad LL is more than $100k

wtf is hmg?
no. Messi took HGH to grow and is playing at highest level football
you think he would be able to do that with LL?
hence LL is worse than injecting HGH
lol but not if the proportions are comical

further proves my point that the money is better used to ascend the face

welcome to ignore list retard. 6'3 grey who keeps saying hairloss comes from heightmaxing (it in no way does unless you blast anavar or test) and then says HGH has worse side effects than LL. just because most people won't grow more than 2 inches on hgh does not mean LL is better in any way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and Napoleon1800
wtf is hmg?
said it to @Napoleon1800

wtf is hmg?

no. Messi took HGH to grow and is playing at highest level football
you think he would be able to do that with LL?
hence LL is worse than injecting HGH
messi is 5'7
lol but not if the proportions are comical
with clothes on it looks normal
further proves my point that the money is better used to ascend the face
never denied your point, face and height are the most important thing, if you max your face at htn the only way to really improve your appeal is LL

• +1
said it to @Napoleon1800
human mirroring growth? I dont know what that is tbh
messi is 5'7
would have been like 5ft1 without HGH
with clothes on it looks normal
you once you take off your clothes

never denied your point, face and height are the most important thing, if you max your face at htn the only way to really improve your appeal is LL
face is all that matters after passing the height threshhold, if you are legit midget tier then you need LL
otherwise the ROI is not worth it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, m0ss26 and Napoleon1800
welcome to ignore list retard. 6'3 grey who keeps saying hairloss comes from heightmaxing (it in no way does unless you blast anavar or test) and then says HGH has worse side effects than LL. just because most people won't grow more than 2 inches on hgh does not mean LL is better in any way
to your ignore list? 239 posts, kys

heighmaxxing isnt a object alone, i was talking about hgh which has shitty side effects for no

Hairloss is possible from High dose aromasin, regardless it speeds up the process

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
human mirroring growth? I dont know what that is tbh
surpassing genetic possibilities
you once you take off your clothes
View attachment 2582124
didnt get limb lengthening

face is all that matters after passing the height threshhold, if you are legit midget tier then you need LL
otherwise the ROI is not worth it
imagine your htn 5'7 but oh no, there is another htn thats 6'2 in your class, your already fucked

• +1