Biotics Cytozyme-AD
vit k2 mk7
vit d3 10.000 ui
boron
butea superba (im gonna cycle on this)
l arginine
L-CARNITINE
Vit E

im 14, 170cm and 62 kg, 28 kg is lean muslce so i think my t was high before i took these
im expected to grow to 183 cm but with these supplements i can keep my growth plates open for longer

add vit b3 and read up on aromasin.
and its the wrong place for this post.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
add vit b3 and read up on aromasin.
and its the wrong place for this post.
thanks, isnt aromasin perscribtion only?
and at what place should i post this?

wrong section retarded greycel

• JFL
Reactions: zsombi, kiyopon, Jeww and 1 other person
Why are you posting this in the ratings section?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jeww and Deleted member 51465
Does it really work for boosting T? I've seen studies saying it didn't do much alone
it increases dht 5x, it lowers testosterone by coverting it into dht
but the thing is it doesnt increase hairloss, its actually against hairloss so it must do something with igf 1, also the L-CARNITINE is to activate androgen receptors so the dht actually has a good effect

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
it increases dht 5x, it lowers testosterone by coverting it into dht
but the thing is it doesnt increase hairloss, its actually against hairloss so it must do something with igf 1, also the L-CARNITINE is to activate androgen receptors so the dht actually has a good effect
Yeah I remember reading it decreased testosterone levels in rats but it didn't mention the dht part. You seem to know way more about this, what gains are you expecting from dht? And can you link where you found butea superba's effects on dht?

Yeah I remember reading it decreased testosterone levels in rats but it didn't mention the dht part. You seem to know way more about this, what gains are you expecting from dht? And can you link where you found butea superba's effects on dht?
look at this post

where did you get the Butea Superba? Horbaach? What type of ashwagandha? Sensoril shoden ksm-66?

Op your such a faggot. All these cope supplements instead of injecting or taking an AI at the very least

I hope your plates close today