Rate my Stack

til<3D

til<3D

NZK du Hurensohn
Joined
Jan 12, 2026
Posts
1,106
Reputation
2,030
Test 80mg EOD + Winstrol 12,5mg Daily+ CJC no dac 50mcg + ipa 50mcg + Tirzep/ Reta + Pregab + Etifoxine + Speed + Medikinet+ Modafinil + Trazodone + random russian Antidepressant, wich I got for free + Isotret + 1 week ago Aqualyx + Skinbooster 1 week ago+ Taladafil + Statine + Ezetimib + Tret + Aezcil + Bima + Supplements
 
not a single natural cell in ur body bro lets go
 
not a single natural cell in ur body bro lets go
Notice something?
IMG 1638
 
that u sent a picture of my post to rep ratio
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: til<3D

Similar threads

Misko10
Replies
9
Views
68
shortface
shortface
Z
Replies
4
Views
43
shortface
shortface
I
Replies
6
Views
79
iblamemyacne1221
I
jamesfaulkmaple
Replies
1
Views
40
ALMS
ALMS
paki101
Replies
5
Views
75
dourememberme
dourememberme

Users who are viewing this thread

  • true_Lmtn
Back
Top