Rate my steak

Mecha-Man

Mecha-Man

Iron
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Posts
225
Reputation
177
IMG 20261002 223736445

IMG 20261002 223740327


Cooked it myself. Thoughts on the amount I cooked it? I think it's pretty good.

Mmm

Pretty damn good
 
Good crust
Thanks. I'm very specific with how much heat I use.

Too low and you have more control of the center but not enough crust. Too high and i's easy to get a good crust but it's hard to control the center.

Ideally you manipulate the temperature during the cook, usually most of the time lower cooking temps to get ideal center temp and then last minute or 2 higher temps for just the crust.

I am a culinary connoisseur .
 

Similar threads

sant
Replies
11
Views
77
thedoomandespair
thedoomandespair
vinnie454545
Replies
0
Views
9
vinnie454545
vinnie454545
B
Replies
1
Views
24
newlionsfan
newlionsfan
7472
Replies
1
Views
29
king.henryk
king.henryk
rapers
Replies
2
Views
24
RLH
RLH

Users who are viewing this thread

  • SuicideBomber
Back
Top