asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
500mg testosterone 500mg deca 500mg tren

OP in 3 years

IMG 0234

Nigger head

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
because of your inferior incel health genetics, jfl fuck off mf not gonna argue with u
Sorry pal, I’m not the 5’10 manlet that needs to take the most toxic compound on earth in order to compensate for my height :feelshah:

Enjoy life being sub 6’1, or whatever life you have left… :forcedsmile:

Sorry pal, I’m not the 5’10 manlet that needs to take the most toxic compound on earth in order to compensate for my height :feelshah:

Enjoy life being sub 6’1, or whatever life you have left… :forcedsmile:
This thread was a joke, I do not use tren or deca.

I'm still growing and plates are actually still pretty open, it's like almost guaranteed 6'0-6'2.

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai

I'm still growing and plates are actually still pretty open, it's like almost guaranteed 6'0-6'2.
Whatever helps you wake up in the morning bud

You’ve been LARPing as someone that takes tren for some odd reason for months now and when someone calls you out about it, suddenly you’re not taking it? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Whatever helps you wake up in the morning bud

You’ve been LARPing as someone that takes tren for some odd reason for months now and when someone calls you out about it, suddenly you’re not taking it? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Huh, I did tren for 2 weeks? And that was fake tren probably? I said this thread was a joke? I said i am not taking it AT THE MOMENT? Buddy are u stupid? Whats ur iq?

Huh, I did tren for 2 weeks? And that was fake tren probably? I said this thread was a joke? I said i am not taking it AT THE MOMENT? Buddy are u stupid? Whats ur iq?
So you said you’re not taking tren here/you’ve never taken it

But you now have used it for 2 weeks?

Huh, I did tren for 2 weeks?
You also said you were a steroid advocate, but then explain this

Your stories aren’t adding up… I smell an evisceration thread :feelshah:

So you said you’re not taking tren here/you’ve never taken it

But you now have used it for 2 weeks?

You also said you were a steroid advocate, but then explain this

Your stories aren’t adding up… I smell an evisceration thread :feelshah:
1. Never said I have "never" taking it, I did in past, for 2 weeks, which was probably fake tren, but that doesn't matter.

2. This thread was a joke i was bored, i didnt do deca durabolin in the past

3. I did that thread while being on steroids, yes. But I know what im doing, i know how to combat against aging or side effects from steroids, most people don't and lack the proper knowledge. Literally a thread to avoid u guys doing some stupid shit and looksminning/healthminning and yall say stupid shit and act stupid

Like i literally put exogenous hormones in my body, then some faggot nerd shows up and says "Oh you dont use steroids :geek::geek:"

1. Never said I have "never" taking it, I did in past, for 2 weeks, which was probably fake tren, but that doesn't matter.

2. This thread was a joke i was bored, i didnt do deca durabolin in the past

3. I did that thread while being on steroids, yes. But I know what im doing, i know how to combat against aging or side effects from steroids, most people don't and lack the proper knowledge. Literally a thread to avoid u guys doing some stupid shit and looksminning/healthminning and yall say stupid shit and act stupid

Like i literally put exogenous hormones in my body, then some faggot nerd shows up and says "Oh you dont use steroids :geek::geek:"
You don’t use steroids

You haven’t shown blood tests, your physique, your test levels, even pictures of the steroids

You’re a liar that no one believes

Inb4 “muhhh I don’t wanna dox myself” stfu, stupid insect LARPer

You don’t use steroids

You haven’t shown blood tests, your physique, your test levels, even pictures of the steroids

You’re a liar that no one believes

Inb4 “muhhh I don’t wanna dox myself” stfu, stupid insect LARPer
It's funny that I fucking put my body on exogenous hormones after doing hours of research, maybe days. And some faggot shows up and says u dont use steroids.

I mean, I don't care, but it's just funny.

And yes, I'm not gonna doxx myself because there are people on the forum that dont like me, or people that have done doxxing, problem?