Steroids are shit, don't use steroids

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Not only they're a huge looksmin, they're a huge healthmin too. Will end up dying at like 30. Even if you use on low doses, you'll still get hair loss and need to do PCT or say bye to your old hormones. Also people that do like 100-200 TEST, that barely does anything, barely puts you ahead of natural lifters so that doesn't do shit too yet you need to do PCT or say bye to your old hormones.

You don't need steroids to build a female gaze physique, people that do roids have male gaze physiques.

you don't need top %1 genetics or steroids to build a physique like this which is female gaze (kinda bad example but yeah)

no roids needed
literally just eat lots of protein, hit your daily protein requirement, eat lots of meat, eggs, fruit and vegetables, get on a calorie deficit etc..

guy on roids

aged like shit and NW6 borderline bald
dies at 30 or 40
his too big muscles look ugly and unaesthetic
is infertile
loses most of his gains off cycle
Ogre face, 3/10 facially
Insane bloat, makes you look like a baloon, this bloat is in belly too, bubble gut
Square face

INB4 "muhh roids on low doses are fine" test on 100-200 dose will barely do shit JFL, barely puts you ahead of natural lifters, and you can also fuck up your hormones and then your balls stop producing testosterone and sperm. all that just for BARELY any advantage

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: med, tempelcat4, TheLooxMaxingKing and 16 others
facts

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
I agree bro I always tell people this

• +1
Reactions: med, Azonin, viniciz and 1 other person
Thank you for gatekeeping tren

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MonoTBB, youraveragehtn, Thebbcmaxxer and 1 other person
ya to build a nice physique just have a decent frame be lean and have some muscle mass that it

• +1
Facts this is what i achieved natural, but planning to do cycle on something still dont know what

Attachments

• IMG_0531.jpeg
    IMG_0531.jpeg
    1,004.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0504.jpeg
    IMG_0504.jpeg
    265.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: med, ascension, tombradylover and 5 others
Guess I’m dumb for taking them

• JFL
Facts this is what i achieved natural, but planning to do cycle on something still dont know what
Lol, if ur not lying then good for you. Physique that some people cant achieve even on steroids but you did it natty.

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and efidescontinuado
Lol, if ur not lying then good for you. Physique that some people cant achieve even on steroids but you did it natty.
Lmao im to young for steroids, i want to do first cycle at 18

Lmao im to young for steroids, i want to do first cycle at 18
Your physique is already fine why would you do steroids? How tall are u and how much do u weigh btw

water

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
Guess I’m dumb for taking them
btw how much is your semen volume? at first and at the 2nd and 7th? is it still a lot? did tren make it more?

• +1
Reactions: Bentley
But what about "muuuuuh natty lifting is useless! How are you gonna make gains without roids???" :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: viniciz
Some days bro begs us to roid, now no?

But what about "muuuuuh natty lifting is useless! How are you gonna make gains without roids???" :feelsuhh:
lmao i wanna see these faggots when they're 40-50 years old, if they manage to live that long

• +1
Reactions: med
Weren’t you the one advocating for Trenbolone and Test abuse?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jeww and shieldzz
Even if natty gains arent super amazing or whatever, at least its better than having a LAUNDRY LIST of health issues and side effects from roids.

lmao i wanna see these faggots when they're 40-50 years old, if they manage to live that long

• +1
Weren’t you the one advocating for Trenbolone and Test abuse?
Nah. You can use them if you want. The ramirez thread, it was bc ramirez used tren. You might get bones like ramirez after tren but shortens lifespan

Nah. You can use them if you want. The ramirez thread, it was bc ramirez used tren. You might get bones like ramirez after tren but shortens lifespan
Wdym nah, you posted like 10 threads about why test and tren are good and you should use them

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
btw how much is your semen volume? at first and at the 2nd and 7th? is it still a lot? did tren make it more?
No idea I can just say that it’s fairly dense based on the whiteness of it.
Tren also reduces sperm count lmao due to suppression of spermatogenesis
Have you not read about it?

Not only they're a huge looksmin, they're a huge healthmin too. Will end up dying at like 30. Even if you use on low doses, you'll still get hair loss and need to do PCT or say bye to your old hormones. Also people that do like 100-200 TEST, that barely does anything, barely puts you ahead of natural lifters so that doesn't do shit too yet you need to do PCT or say bye to your old hormones.

You don't need steroids to build a female gaze physique, people that do roids have male gaze physiques.
View attachment 2846503
you don't need top %1 genetics or steroids to build a physique like this which is female gaze (kinda bad example but yeah)

View attachment 2846506
no roids needed
literally just eat lots of protein, hit your daily protein requirement, eat lots of meat, eggs, fruit and vegetables, get on a calorie deficit etc..

guy on roids
View attachment 2846507
View attachment 2846508
dies at 30 or 40
is infertile
Ogre face, 3/10 facially
Insane bloat, makes you look like a baloon, this bloat is in belly too, bubble gut
Square face

INB4 "muhh roids on low doses are fine" test on 100-200 dose will barely do shit JFL, barely puts you ahead of natural lifters, and you can also fuck up your hormones and then your balls stop producing testosterone and sperm. all that just for BARELY any advantage.

Cat GIF

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Costcosuperstore and Jeww
Some people will never look good unless they take roids tho .

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, ElTruecel, Tallooksmaxxer and 2 others
Wdym nah, you posted like 10 threads about why test and tren are good and you should use them
was about their effect on your cheekbones and orbitals, huge improvement. Again it's their own preference to use or not use, like u know they can fucking improve ur face on low doses u retard but does it mean you have to use it? no? their own preference. but ramirez saw huge improvement.

dnr, gonna blast test and die a 6'6 jacked mogger at 21 in a sauna with blonde jb on my dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and asdvek
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: med, Costcosuperstore, Jeww and 1 other person
No idea I can just say that it’s fairly dense based on the whiteness of it.
Tren also reduces sperm count lmao due to suppression of spermatogenesis
Have you not read about it?
It increases temporarily but long term its bad

I like the fact that in the gym ppl with obvious good looks tend to fuck up everything
Nigga with your genetics even 1 cycle and girls will say eww
Do it only If ur face is htn+

I like the fact that in the gym ppl with obvious good looks tend to fuck up everything
Nigga with your genetics even 1 cycle and girls will say eww
Do it only If ur face is htn+
IMG 0518

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww, starvecell and asdvek
:lul::lul::lul:
hypocrisy
:lul::lul::lul:

Attachments

• 4D3C0836-201C-4057-ABD2-8C63AFED9DEA.png
    4D3C0836-201C-4057-ABD2-8C63AFED9DEA.png
    349.2 KB · Views: 0
A4F84CA4 6455 475F B8B2 2D4EA5590009

wow i’m sure the ladies are soaking wet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: med, Costcosuperstore, Jeww and 2 others

View attachment 2846503

View attachment 2846506
no roids needed

guy on roids
View attachment 2846507
View attachment 2846508
dies at 30 or 40
is infertile
Ogre face, 3/10 facially
Square face

INB4 "muhh roids on low doses are fine" test on 100-200 dose will barely do shit JFL, barely puts you ahead of natural lifters, and you can also fuck up your hormones and then your balls stop producing testosterone and sperm. all that just for BARELY any advantage.
Ur such a fuckigb retard dumbfuck nigger 2 days ago u were praising richard ramirez’s tren abuse fkn faggot hang yourself

• +1
Reactions: Jeww and dantemaxxing
Who needs to live that long

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Jeww
Ur such a fuckigb retard dumbfuck nigger 2 days ago u were praising richard ramirez’s tren abuse fkn faggot hang yourself
ye he used tren but it doesnt mean u should too but u can if u want, itll give you bones but steroid do more harm than good

Who needs to live that long
yall mfs at 20 are like "ohh i dont need to live till 40" but then y'all get to 38, 39 and going to die soon you niggas wont be saying that and will deeply regret it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SoundnVision, ascension and Angutoid
He's much better off like this than with an average slob physique, at least he has a chance. You'd have to be way uglier than this for gymmaxxing to really be pointless.
tbh with horrible physique genetics. (ridiculously bad chest, hips, short torso) i don’t think he altered his smv at all in these two photos. maybe a little cause of bigger arms? most improvement is probably in the face since he’s more lean but we can’t see it

are u off cycle now?

• +1

View attachment 2846503

View attachment 2846506
no roids needed

guy on roids
View attachment 2846507
View attachment 2846508
dies at 30 or 40
is infertile
Ogre face, 3/10 facially
Square face

INB4 "muhh roids on low doses are fine" test on 100-200 dose will barely do shit JFL, barely puts you ahead of natural lifters, and you can also fuck up your hormones and then your balls stop producing testosterone and sperm. all that just for BARELY any advantage
Shit threat not gonna lie, very retatd takes coming from you as always so not impressed, ur so dumb you almost suicide from DNP retard kys