Rate my subhuman body

Deleted member 2658

Deleted member 2658

High Sex Appeal and Aesthetics-->amazing life
Rate my body only on bf wise because I want to make sure that 16-19% is accurate.
I weigh 132 pounds and my frame is small af unfortunately[6.6inch in circumference wrists, for some fucking reason my ankles are 9.6inches in circumference{I hope to my genetics that I will get thicker bones due to my shit late blooming genes of my dad}].

What are your viewpoints?
Only with bf%, roasts and memes are welcomed if you include your bf% ratings😂😂.

Attachments

• 20190807_111312.jpg
    20190807_111312.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 168
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 2205
If Thats you then Its time to rope

probably higher than you think since you dont have muscle to brought down the %

literally laughed so hard when i saw his pic JFL

how tall are you

• Woah
I'm so so sorry. You look like a typical scrawny nerd so sorry x

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 678
Lift and eat more. Also get contacts

• +1
I have a 6 inch wrist, imagine how subhuman I am

I have a 6 inch wrist, imagine how subhuman I am
If You have height, face and decent body [not like mine tho] then you are good fam.
5'9 barefoot

So around 22%?

Additonaly I fucked up my weight loss a year ago by focusing too much on cardio thus lost lots of fat but lots of muscle mass --> skinny fat.

Perhaps I have hope to lower bf. Thus no rope is required atm😂😂
Lift and eat more. Also get contacts
I got contacts and wear them more. I happen to have my glasses on my pic😂
If Thats you then Its time to rope
Nope, still have potential atm to looksmax.

Last edited:
Lift. You look like a bobblehead right now.

Big skull then tbh
Fam, my skull length[From hairline till chin is around 8.5inch and my circumference is 23.5inches -->subhuman trash]
What bf% do you think I am atm?

• Hmm...
Fam, my skull length[From hairline till chin is around 8.5inch and my circumference is 23.5inches -->subhuman trash]
What bf% do you think I am atm?
You skull is a whole inchh bigger than mine lol. No wonder you looked so short.
You're at like 15 percent rn

You skull is a whole inchh bigger than mine lol. No wonder you looked so short.
You're at like 15 percent rn
And why?
15% is the beginning of some ab definition but I don't have any jfl.
Nevermind I checked my skull length, it's 7.8inches hahaaaaaaaaa. Let me join skullcels😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Last edited:
Hit the gym and consider steroids. You will look like Arnie I predict in about 8 months if you do drop sets and increase weight each time. Gym is also good for well being. Look how happy I am:

Soyboy13

You look like utter shit. Shit patchy beard covering up that shit jawline, I bet you smell like hotdogs and pizza . You fat af
Jfl, what do you look like faggot?

• +1
Reactions: GhastlyGhoul
You look like utter shit. Shit patchy beard covering up that shit jawline, I bet you smell like hotdogs and pizza . You fat af
are you new to the internet?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Looks like a child.

Virtuesignaling?
That I'm skinny fat? Thanks for clarifying that, I'm aware of that and doing a body recomposition for 8-9weeks.
I'll see if I get results.
Moat of ya'll are shit at replying for not mentioning a bf%.
Only those who did are appreciated.
Virtuesignaling?
That I'm skinny fat? Thanks for clarifying that, I'm aware of that and doing a body recomposition for 8-9weeks.
Most of ya'll are shit at replying for not mentioning a bf%.

Virtuesignaling?
Moat of ya'll are shit at replying for not mentioning a bf%.
Are you dumb? I was talking about the user virtuesignaling

Ooooooooooooh, my bad fam. I reread this thread.
Sorry for my momentary retarded reading skills.

Fuck you boy. May your parents get brain cancer and may it metastasise to their eyes so before they perish they don't have to see the faggot that is their son.
It's VirtueSignaller you fag not virtuesignalling. Your just jel becus you don't have masculine beard like me.

Fuck you boy. May your parents get brain cancer and may it metastasise to their eyes so before they perish they don't have to see the faggot that is their son.

It's VirtueSignaller you fag not virtuesignalling. Your just jel becus you don't have masculine beard like me.
Lol I don’t need a beard because my jawline is good. Keep coping with that greasy neckbeard

But is he a 6/10?

Lol I don’t need a beard because my jawline is good. Keep coping with that greasy neckbeard
Stay away from my gym or I swear to God I will waterbaord you with soylant punk ass little bitch.