Misko10
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 1, 2026
- Posts
- 65
- Reputation
- 40
Supplements:
· Beta Carotene 15mg
· Astaxanthin 8mg
· Vitamin D3 5000IU
· Vitamin K2 100mcg (include in the Vitamin D3 supplement)
· Omega 3 3600mg, EPA & DHA
· Magnesium Glycinate 2000mg
· Vitamin B6 (included in the Magnesium Glycinate supplement)
· Zinc 15mg
· Lycopene 15mg
Skincare:
· Vitamin C Serum (for dark circles)
· Based Bodyworks Skin Revival Spray (to minimize razor irritation & redness after shaving)
· CeRave Moisturising Lotion
· CeRave Hydrating Cleanser
· Salicylic Acid 2% (for acne & blackheads)
Anything I should add or remove? I'm considering using tretinoin instead of salicylic acid for my acne, but I don't want to go through the bullshit of buying from some jeet on Indiamart and parents finding the package.
I haven't bought any of this stuff yet, but I'm planning on to.
· Beta Carotene 15mg
· Astaxanthin 8mg
· Vitamin D3 5000IU
· Vitamin K2 100mcg (include in the Vitamin D3 supplement)
· Omega 3 3600mg, EPA & DHA
· Magnesium Glycinate 2000mg
· Vitamin B6 (included in the Magnesium Glycinate supplement)
· Zinc 15mg
· Lycopene 15mg
Skincare:
· Vitamin C Serum (for dark circles)
· Based Bodyworks Skin Revival Spray (to minimize razor irritation & redness after shaving)
· CeRave Moisturising Lotion
· CeRave Hydrating Cleanser
· Salicylic Acid 2% (for acne & blackheads)
Anything I should add or remove? I'm considering using tretinoin instead of salicylic acid for my acne, but I don't want to go through the bullshit of buying from some jeet on Indiamart and parents finding the package.
I haven't bought any of this stuff yet, but I'm planning on to.