• Magnesium
  • Ginger
  • Vitamin A
  • Beta-Carotene
  • Vitamin E

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ineonx, EverythingMattersCel, NZb6Air and 4 others
all cope, no supplements for your face, height, iq, race, ethnicity, it would literally be cheaper to pin 250mg test per week

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerM, dbva, EverythingMattersCel and 6 others
Cope. Yes, it would be cheaper to pin test lmao ther than spending money on these dogshit.

These aren't even absorbed by your body since they're synthetic

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, elemanzelvadre and 6PSLcel
Cope. Yes, it would be cheaper to pin test lmao ther than spending money on these dogshit.

These aren't even absorbed by your body since they're synthetic
not to mention the dosages are probably way worse than advertised

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
not to mention the dosages are probably way worse than advertised
Supplements are also extracted with kerosene which is very harmful to the human body, and a shit ton of jewish chemicals

• Woah
Reactions: 6PSLcel
all cope, no supplements for your face, height, iq, race, ethnicity, it would literally be cheaper to pin 250mg test per week
im 16 bro i got bloodwork done n i got like 792 ng/dl why would i need more??? prolly got even more cuz i started weightlifting and this suppliments actually cleared my skin. I mean believe what u want, worked for me

im 16 bro i got bloodwork done n i got like 792 ng/dl why would i need more??? prolly got even more cuz i started weightlifting and this suppliments actually cleared my skin. I mean believe what u want, worked for me
weightlifting lowers testosterone and 792 is low.

• +1
source? I got higher test than most incels on this forum naturally, I will get another bloodwork done n post it here for shit n giggles

• JFL
source? I got higher test than most incels on this forum naturally, I will get another bloodwork done n post it here for shit n giggles
You don't have higher test than most people on this forum. 792 is pretty low.

And to answer your question, yes weightlifting does lower testosterone, that's why you need roids.

"If you practice endurance running or cycling, HIIT, weightlifting, bodybuilding or other high-intensity or endurance exercise, you run the risk of developing chronic high cortisol levels. This can lead to a number of negative effects of varying degrees."

And this leads to lowered testosterone long term.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and 6PSLcel
792 is shit, also what's ur free testosterone, anyways pin now or regret it later

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
792 is shit, also what's ur free testosterone, anyways pin now or regret it later
dude im 16 im still in puberty maybe ill testmaxx when im 18 or som.When did u start testmaxxing by the syringe??

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
dude im 16 im still in puberty maybe ill testmaxx when im 18 or som.When did u start testmaxxing by the syringe??
started recently, but i wish, i fucking wish i started pinning sooner.

• +1
good for health but you just have dietary supplements that’s not gonna help you develop expect you’re like 13 or sum

• +1

And to answer your question, yes weightlifting does lower testosterone, that's why you need roids.

"If you practice endurance running or cycling, HIIT, weightlifting, bodybuilding or other high-intensity or endurance exercise, you run the risk of developing chronic high cortisol levels. This can lead to a number of negative effects of varying degrees."

and what can u do to be in shape? this literally seems like hoax bwah what do want me to do sit in bed all day? (if i were to sit i will still sunmaxx). No but literally now, tf ur supposed to do to be in shape if weightlifting "lowers test"?

• +1
and what can u do to be in shape? this literally seems like hoax bwah what do want me to do sit in bed all day? (if i were to sit i will still sunmaxx). No but literally now, tf ur supposed to do to be in shape if weightlifting "lowers test"?
inject steroids and weightlift? u fit this emoji so much :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1

Mirin lowering the competition

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Flapjack431
good for health but you just have dietary supplements that’s not gonna help you develop expect you’re like 13 or sum
do u think i need to take test? im 16 and i wouldnt want to fuck up my puberty procces

do u think i need to take test? im 16 and i wouldnt want to fuck up my puberty procces
It won’t fuck your puberty,it will make it better if you use test right

inject steroids and weightlift? u fit this emoji so much :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
when did i say i was gonna do steroids 😭😭😭😭 bro gtfo ur sad "yea bro ill give up sports cuz some dumbass on looksmaxxing.org told me:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"

when did i say i was gonna do steroids 😭😭😭😭 bro gtfo ur sad "yea bro ill give up sports cuz some dumbass on looksmaxxing.org told me:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"
You're genuinely so stupid I pity you and I feel bad

do u have a guide n allat??
Listen up,don’t take massive amounts of test,your body will rely on it and after you stop your body won’t produce any test,if you use 200mg of test and take breaks on and off you should be good.
Take AI to reduce estrogen all the time.
Just don’t rely on test

Low IQ detected

Listen up,don’t take massive amounts of test,your body will rely on it and after you stop your body won’t produce any test,if you use 200mg of test and take breaks on and off you should be good.
Take AI to reduce estrogen all the time.
Just don’t rely on test
whats AI? could u give the full name? and i should like idk take 200mg once a month? or two months?

You will show yourself?
im still ur average cell with average knowledge, but u think or some kind of next hernan drago with all this bullshit. And wdym send my pic we trading nudes nigga?

im still ur average cell with average knowledge, but u think or some kind of next hernan drago with all this bullshit. And wdym send my pic we trading nudes nigga?
Why? You're ugly and afraid of sending your face?

all these cope supplements and still no creatine, come on bhai... :feelswhy:

how much are you taking of all these

all are good dont listen to the retards

• +1
Reactions: qazw
Can I ask how is 792 low that’s pretty high and much higher than the avarage human now.

all these cope supplements and still no creatine, come on bhai... :feelswhy:
Explain how are these cope , I seen results and did my research (my skin was never better , less acne , glowing and allat) and hey if u actually want results without injecting 200mg of test per month u actually need to eat right

And I wouldn't classify creatine as a suppliment for looksmaxxing u low iq cel thats for supplimenting energy to the muscles

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dbva and Outerz14
Explain how are these cope , I seen results and did my research (my skin was never better , less acne , glowing and allat) and hey if u actually want results without injecting 200mg of test per month u actually need to eat right

And I wouldn't classify creatine as a suppliment for looksmaxxing u low iq cel thats for supplimenting energy to the muscles

Just do trt fuck all these supplements

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Just do trt fuck all these supplements
im 16 my guy i dont even have a place to get it i live in Europe so its very restricted especially to minors like me. I can only get Biosterol and Megabol . And im not buying test made in a bathtub

• Ashwagandha
  • Turmeric
  • Fish Oil
  • Curcumin
  • Vitamin C
  • Vitamin D3/K2/K3
  • Zinc
  • Magnesium
  • Ginger
  • Vitamin A
  • Beta-Carotene
  • Vitamin E
Looks good

No creatine tho?

enjoy coping with 500 supplements, go eat real food nigga

im 16 my guy i dont even have a place to get it i live in Europe so its very restricted especially to minors like me. I can only get Biosterol and Megabol . And im not buying test made in a bathtub
They jus trolling u, most of these "looksmaxxers" on this forum sit behind their screens all day knowing they look like shit so they're trying to be apart of a looksmaxxing forum telling minors to do steroids and surgeries. I mean look at @asdveks's posts and reputation, that alone tells u how much of a delusional incel this guy is😭😭

• +1
Reactions: Flapjack431 and proxking