Rate my suppliments!

Just eat healthy instead spending 200$ every month on shit sups that make minor changes stfu
I pay around 50 euros every 3 months ,money is not a problem nigga:feelshah: I have like 2 scholarships cuz I iqmaxx unlike some ppl :feelstastyman:

ropemaxx+low iq user
i bet you feel real smart to spend all this cash on placebo synthetic supplements that arent even absorbed by your body so you feel like an ultimate mogger, youre mtn irl and have no bright future, you get mogged by a random guy taking 200mg worth of test for a quarter of what you spend but nah bro im low iq

SAAR YOU DONT AGREE WITH ME SAAR YOURE LOW IQ BECAUSE I SAID SO SAAR I DONT WANNA COPE WITH THE FACT THAT I SPEND ALL THIS MONEY ON SHIT SAAR :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

i bet you feel real smart to spend all this cash on placebo synthetic supplements that arent even absorbed by your body so you feel like an ultimate mogger, youre mtn irl and have no bright future, you get mogged by a random guy taking 200mg worth of test for a quarter of what you spend but nah bro im low iq

SAAR YOU DONT AGREE WITH ME SAAR YOURE LOW IQ BECAUSE I SAID SO SAAR I DONT WANNA COPE WITH THE FACT THAT I SPEND ALL THIS MONEY ON SHIT SAAR :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Still low iq , If u read what i said i cant get actual test and shit works at least for me u poorcell thinking 50 euros is a lot , get a job loser+the risk of doing test at my age aint worth ,u fag🤡🤡🤡 ropemaxxx and stop wasting Ur parents money

Still low iq , If u read what i said i cant get actual test and shit works at least for me u poorcell thinking 50 euros is a lot , get a job loser+the risk of doing test at my age aint worth ,u fag🤡🤡🤡 ropemaxxx and stop wasting Ur parents money
i have 1.2mil in my exodus, i can go band for band with you whenever you want, check my signature

i have 1.2mil in my exodus, i can go band for band with you whenever you want, check my signature
Nigga u have 1.2 mil dollars and still on looksmaxxing org , gtfo betabuxxer😂😂😂 maybe 1.2 mil ruupes or som since Ur here arguing over 50 euros 😭😭😭 have a nice day or som and dont forget the fries in the bag bro

Cheers

• JFL
Reactions: dbva
Nigga u have 1.2 mil dollars and still on looksmaxxing org , gtfo betabuxxer😂😂😂 maybe 1.2 mil ruupes or som since Ur here arguing over 50 euros 😭😭😭 have a nice day or som and dont forget the fries in the bag bro

Cheers
good way to fold :lul:

please don't listen to the retards here.

good way to fold :lul:
Just put the fries in the bag bro , give me 100$ If u really have 1,2 mill and prove it lol want my PayPal?

• JFL
Reactions: dbva
  • Ashwagandha
  • Turmeric
  • Fish Oil
  • Curcumin
  • Vitamin C
  • Vitamin D3/K2/K3
  • Zinc
  • Magnesium
  • Ginger
  • Vitamin A
  • Beta-Carotene
  • Vitamin E
only things not cope are magnesium (in magnesium glycinate form), Zinc (in Zinc picolinate form), Vitamin D3 + K2 and Omega 3. everything else is pointless and should be gotten through diet.
magnesium should be taken before bed.

taking all those, apart from the ones i mentioned, is also unsustainable. u wanna build habit that you can keep, and trust me you won’t abide by all those supps for life.

No creatine tho?
looksmin supplement.

only things not cope are magnesium (in magnesium glycinate form), Zinc (in Zinc picolinate form), Vitamin D3 + K2 and Omega 3. everything else is pointless and should be gotten through diet.
magnesium should be taken before bed.

taking all those, apart from the ones i mentioned, is also unsustainable. u wanna build habit that you can keep, and trust me you won’t abide by all those supps for life.

looksmin supplement.
thanks for the tip dude

• Ashwagandha
  • Turmeric
  • Fish Oil
  • Curcumin
  • Vitamin C
  • Vitamin D3/K2/K3
  • Zinc
  • Magnesium
  • Ginger
  • Vitamin A