Rate my surgeries plan

SubHumanHere

SubHumanHere

Gypsymaxxing coper
-custom peek Inframalar + Supraorbital
- custom gonion implant + chin implant(for width)
Total 28k
Surgeon
-Dr.Pagnoni
Designer
- @RealSurgerymax.

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, Lonenely sigma, jon_chase89 and 4 others
how many psl do u think u will gain with these

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and SubHumanHere
Maybe 1-1.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Abhorrence
I will be posting pics after I do these surgeries.

You won't get a single one is my guess

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21048, Deleted member 17244, szolliontaraelis and 5 others
Nothing ever goes according to a plan.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl and SubHumanHere
hoping u ascend habibi. when do u think you'll have these done? are you starting from 0$ ? why these surgeries specifically, is it to halo you or fix failos?

• Love it
Reactions: SubHumanHere
hoping u ascend habibi. when do u think you'll have these done? are you starting from 0$ ? why these surgeries specifically, is it to halo you or fix failos?
Yes I am starting from 0, those are for my failos and halo me.

• +1
Reactions: howtoloooksmax?
all that just for some random LTN to mog you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, szolliontaraelis, 5.5psl and 3 others
Yes I am starting from 0, those are for my failos and halo me.
ah what're you working as then to get to 30k? how long do you think it'll take. I'm not sure if I should wage-slave my early 20's to then ascend or just say fuck it and get some other surgery than bi max

ah what're you working as then to get to 30k? how long do you think it'll take. I'm not sure if I should wage-slave my early 20's to then ascend or just say fuck it and get some other surgery than bi max
For now i am working with someone who has a shop and sells gold wich he gives me 1k per month, i will work with him until i will open my own shop, also here in Romania 1k is alot.

• +1
Reactions: howtoloooksmax?
For now i am working with someone who has a shop and sells gold wich he gives me 1k per month, i will work with him until i will open my own shop, also here in Romania 1k is alot.
gotcha, best of luck boyo

• Love it
Holy shit if this nigga makes incel threads then it's beyond over tbqh
Idk but he is just shitposting here and i don't see him talking about ascending or something.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Did you consult with pagnoni first or go through realsurgerymax to set up the consult with the surgeon?

Did you consult with pagnoni first or go through realsurgerymax to set up the consult with the surgeon?
Not yet, i need to start from scratch, like get make money, get ct, then consult with realsurgerymax.

• +1
Reactions: jon_chase89
-custom peek Inframalar + Supraorbital
- custom gonion implant + chin implant(for width)
Total 28k
Surgeon
-Dr.Pagnoni
Designer
- @RealSurgerymax.
Damn, 28k is quite a lot for that alone. As a fellow Balkancel, I do agree that 1k is a lot here, but how do you plan to save 28k ever?

Assuming you earn 1k, you will lose around 500 dollars on taxes, and from the rest 500 you will lose around 300 on the price of living, wouldn't it take you 10 years to earn that much money?

Not yet, i need to start from scratch, like get make money, get ct, then consult with realsurgerymax.
Ah, gotcha. Well if those areas are your weak points it should work out pretty well

Damn, 28k is quite a lot for that alone. As a fellow Balkancel, I do agree that 1k is a lot here, but how do you plan to save 28k ever?

Assuming you earn 1k, you will lose around 500 dollars on taxes, and from the rest 500 you will lose around 300 on the price of living, wouldn't it take you 10 years to earn that much money?
I am still young like 18, still living with my parents so i can keep the money.

There is a way to not pay taxes, if you don't give your customer receipt then you don't have to pay your taxes.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Ah, gotcha. Well if those areas are your weak points it should work out pretty well
Some are, like my eye area, but my jaw is pretty good, I only need the gonion implant to halo me.

I am still young like 18, still living with my parents so i can keep the money.
Same situation here, respect for starting
There is a way to not pay taxes, if you don't give your customer receipt then you don't have to pay your taxes.
How likely it is to get caught doing it?

Also, what would you do if you got botched? My surgeries, also with Pags, would probably be around the same price as the ones you mentioned, yet I got prepared for having to earn 60k just in case something fails, so that I can do a revision.

• Love it
Same situation here, respect for starting

How likely it is to get caught doing it?

Also, what would you do if you got botched? My surgeries, also with Pags, would probably be around the same price as the ones you mentioned, yet I got prepared for having to earn 60k just in case something fails, so that I can do a revision.
You can do it with your trusted customers, I don't think I will get botched because I don't need to go big.

• +1
You can do it with your trusted customers, I don't think I will get botched because I don't need to go big.
Yeah but in case you do, would you be left with no options until you earn another 30k?

Here are my gonions, only need width and that's it for my jaw.
20221203 0023193

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Yeah but in case you do, would you be left with no options until you earn another 30k?
Well not really, depends where you get botched, also gonion implants won't be expensive as the whole pack.

• +1