Rate this morph of my side profile

smoth

smoth

i need abused dog stacy

rhinoplasty (slightly projecting the tip and making nostrils more elongated)
supraorbital implant
jaw implants
chin implant
maybe bsso
@DeformedCell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, normie_joe and The Heartless
Slayer

• Woah
Reactions: smoth
  • Love it
the chin looks strange but its my fault

Yeah you are right, chin really protrudes too much forward. It breaks facial convexity making face flat

• +1
View attachment 2911683
supraorbital implant
jaw implants
chin implant
maybe bsso
@DeformedCell
can u guys add paranasal implant to this morph
@Snake.0359

View attachment 2911683
supraorbital implant
jaw implants
chin implant
maybe bsso
@DeformedCell
Very slightly dogmaxxed imo but you would still slay. I think it’s possible that you’ve over-rotated your lower third or made the mandible too long, but I suspect the former.

• +1
View attachment 2911683
supraorbital implant
jaw implants
chin implant
maybe bsso
@DeformedCell
I mean, the list of surgeries ain't bad, but it's hard to judge since we don't have a single before/after. I wish we could see some of Giant's cases.

• +1
I mean, the list of surgeries ain't bad, but it's hard to judge since we don't have a single before/after. I wish we could see some of Giant's cases.
do u think i should get paranasal implants for a better forward growth and shieeet since lefort costs much more

do u think i should get paranasal implants for a better forward growth and shieeet since lefort costs much more

Depends on alot of stuff, the ones i've seen on males range from uncanny to looking bloated. Also, it can make you look feminine.

• So Sad
nice morph, will you ever look like this ?

Depends on alot of stuff, the ones i've seen on males range from uncanny to looking bloated. Also, it can make you look feminine.
So how do you get a more projected Paranasal Area?
Can lyophilized Cartillage help? And most people get normal LF1 with CCW (not high cut), but this still is able to change the nose shape and projection. How come?

So how do you get a more projected Paranasal Area?
Can lyophilized Cartillage help? And most people get normal LF1 with CCW (not high cut), but this still is able to change the nose shape and projection. How come?

Ofc a lefort can help, depending on the movement it can straighten your nose and make your nasofolds slightly less visible. But the paranasal area is rarely an issue on most peoples, and to make things simple, you can't just get Barrett's level of paranasal projection on a normal guy because nothing else would follow.

I've seen more ppls being cucked by their nasofrontal angle than their paranasal area.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Ofc a lefort can help, depending on the movement it can straighten your nose and make your nasofolds slightly less visible. But the paranasal area is rarely an issue on most peoples, and to make things simple, you can't just get Barrett's level of paranasal projection on a normal guy because nothing else would follow.

I've seen more ppls being cucked by their nasofrontal angle than their paranasal area.
That's interesting, I appreciate the info
I thought only a high cut lefort could help the paranasal area? And that random changes to nose can occur from a normal lefort. Not sure why though..

That's interesting, I appreciate the info
I thought only a high cut lefort could help the paranasal area? And that random changes to nose can occur from a normal lefort. Not sure why though..

CCW advancement with enough downgraft does it

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
View attachment 2911683
supraorbital implant
jaw implants
chin implant
maybe bsso
@DeformedCell

I haven't seen the original, but jaw and chin related stuff takes first priority for men.