rate my surgery plan

You gotta be on hgh rn, imma rate your plan 0/10 because you gotta be done within 2 years

You gotta be on hgh rn, imma rate your plan 0/10 because you gotta be done within 2 years
im 16 rn , height aint a problem for me im 5 11 , will grow to 6 and know a way to fraud 6 2

im 16 rn , height aint a problem for me im 5 11 , will grow to 6 and know a way to fraud 6 2
Cope you gotta inject to counteract the estrogen in the environment

currently - paki prettyboy chadlite

goal - maesthetic med looking gigachad , gonna mog prime gandy and o'pry

deadline - till im 22 ( currently 16 and learning stocks , will get first surgery by 19 years )

1.bimax (to improve gonial angle and move chin more ahead ) (from slightly recessed maxilla to forward grown) (might be avoidable if i get mewing results in 3 years)
2.rhino to reduce cartilage in lower nose and narrow alar base (currently nose 7/10 , after rhino - perfection)
3.chin implant to get wider and taller chin
4. high density hair transplant at front to reduce forehead size by 0.5 cm and make it square shaped with
5.some surgery to get scleral show in middle part of eye
6.cheekbone implant to make my already 95 percentile cheekbones 100 percentile by increasing forward protrusion and giving them sharper less round look
7. jaw fillers to make them more wider (avoidable if chewing helps me )
three years for 7 surgeries is a lot brocel. You need to remember the recovery times for a few of them will take over a year. If you have multiple surgeries going on at one time it could fuck up the recovery.

extend your deadline to about 26/27 and you will see much better results.

otherwise good luck brocel

three years for 7 surgeries is a lot brocel. You need to remember the recovery times for a few of them will take over a year. If you have multiple surgeries going on at one time it could fuck up the recovery.

extend your deadline to about 26/27 and you will see much better results.

otherwise good luck brocel
actually i have re-assessed the situation , i dont need bimax

rhino recovery shouldnt be hard

neither should the square hairline one

or the jaw fillers

so thats 3 surgeries which like have a recovery thing , do u think its possible to get cheekbone and chin implant together? or at least in a close time range

75% of Pakistan is the product of inbreeding btw