.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
1. Fix eyes. Nct, uee. Probably 10-15k €
2. Bimax or just bsso: probably 10-20k
3. Jaw Implant: i think over 10k, idk

--> Possibility that i will get them in my twenties: zero

Its over boyos, surgery is cope

Tbh its cheap considering some people spend £100K on fillers and implants/ nose job and normally look like plastic pieces of shit. Jaw surgeries and appliances are actually achievable, its not the cheapeast but you can get pretty much everything done with 50k if you do your research
Just dont spend your money on stupid shit or anything irrelevant, save save save, cut junk, alcohol anything you dont need to survive

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, 5'8manlet and .👽.
Tbh its cheap considering some people spend £100K on fillers and implants/ nose job and normally look like plastic pieces of shit. Jaw surgeries and appliances are actually achievable, its not the cheapeast but you can get pretty much everything done with 50k if you do your research
Just dont spend your money on stupid shit or anything irrelevant, save save save, cut junk, alcohol anything you dont need to survive
Yea boyo. I could get this MUCCCH cheaper if i went to a second/third world country tho

Yea boyo. I could get this MUCCCH cheaper if i went to a second/third world country tho
Yeah bro my plan is to get it done in pakistan, not appliances but lefort 3 and advancement of the mandible after i get mse dna etc, it will legit probably be 5000 in total and the doctors there are better. I legit will take the risk i dont care if i could die. My parents have a mansion there so i can recover there after surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, forwardgrowth and .👽.
Yeah bro my plan is to get it done in pakistan, not appliances but lefort 3 and advancement of the mandible after i get mse dna etc, it will legit probably be 5000 in total and the doctors there are better. I legit will take the risk i dont care if i could die. My parents have a mansion there so i can recover there after surgery.
Damn bro thats risky, lefort 3 in pakistan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and Elias
Lifefuel for me because all i have to work on is facial bones even though i wish it was something else because it sucks. I will do everything to ascend my bones to top tier every penny i wageslave i get £3.75 an hour even though im so high iq and have amazing grades but idc i will keep grinding and ascend before i turn 22 on my deathbed gods fucking watching this all i care about its my life nothing else matters nothing else will ever matter till i get mse msdo 15mm expansion with dna after and lefort 3 and mandible advancement and even after that i will still wageslave my ass off to get rhino andimplants

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth and .👽.
Lifefuel for me because all i have to work on is facial bones even though i wish it was something else because it sucks. I will do everything to ascend my bones to top tier every penny i wageslave i get £3.75 an hour even though im so high iq and have amazing grades but idc i will keep grinding and ascend before i turn 22 on my deathbed gods fucking watching this all i care about its my life nothing else matters nothing else will ever matter till i get mse msdo 15mm expansion with dna after and lefort 3 and mandible advancement and even after that i will still wageslave my ass off to get rhino andimplants
Whats dna buddy boyo

People told me that i need mse too but i will get jaw implants instead

lefort 3 is brutal man good luck with that shit

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Elias, curryslayerordeath and 1 other person
lefort 3 in Pakistan why not eu?

Which doctor ?

I ve heard of a doctor who states on his site he worked with Mirco Rafainni and charges 8000 euors for bsso,genioplasty and maxila afvancement combined .