Rate my taste in women

Rate my taste in women

• Total voters
"taller skulled women with longer midfaces"

That’s not healthy. Anything above 16-18% bodyfat isn’t healthy. Tell your gf to lose weight.
Lol. Men are women are super different. Women should have far more fat than men

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Trilogy
The Dead eyes. I hate that ran through look
Hi there!

I?m Shelby. I?ve been living in Camden for the past few years at a shared flat (which I?ve loved) but unfortunately the landlord is planning a full refurb so I?m looking for a room in a shared flat from the end of March.

Looking for a furnished double room and shared kitchen/living space, but outside space is always a plus especially with spring coming up! I work in Farringdon and would like to maintain a reasonable commute. Specific locations of interest include Camden/Kentish Town, Finsbury Park, Old Street/Shoreditch, but will consider others if the spec is right. Ultimately Camden has spoiled me for choice so I would ideally love to wind up in another neighbourhood where there is lots to explore and enjoy right on the doorstep.

I?m a 29 year old working professional (consultant based around Farringdon/Moorgate); originally from the US but have been in London nearly 6 years; love to travel; total foodie and coffee addict; spend my spare time practicing yoga, training, and exploring but also love to relax at home with a glass of wine and good conversation.

I?d be interested in living with other 20/30-something likeminded professionals in a place that can feel like home. I?m clean and tidy, laid back, and respectful (and I?m sometimes known to bake!) and would love to find others with a similar attitude.

Will be looking to arrange some viewings ASAP so please message if you think I might be a fit for your space!

Amenities required​

About me​

Age29Smoker?NoAny pets?NoLanguageEnglishOccupationProfessionalIntereststravelling, gym, walking, yoga, hiking, dancing, wine, eating out, coffee, mountainsGenderFemale

New household preferences​

Smokers OK?NoPets OK?NoOccupationProfessionalMin age26Max age40GenderFemale preferred

• So Sad
Reactions: andy9432
Lol. Men are women are super different. Women should have far more fat than men
But they shouldn’t. They have a slower metabolism so they get fatter.

Really they should have more than men, but not over 20%. (Men should have under 10%)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
how much of a fucking loser to you have to be to be unironically attracted to this😂
What do you mean I'm a "fucking loser"?

But they shouldn’t. They have a slower metabolism so they get fatter.

Really they should have more than men, but not over 20%. (Men should have under 10%)
Lol no. Men shouldn’t have under 10%. You have to starve yourself to be that low if you eat healthy

Women should have fat and men should have some fat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901

squishy squishy gang

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: andy9432 and Xangsane
Lol no. Men shouldn’t have under 10%. You have to starve yourself to be that low if you eat healthy
Because of modern soyciety with shit lifestyle, hormones, junk foods.

And “starving” a bit is healthy.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Anyone else prefer darker hair on women?

Every time I see a blonde I instantly think “whore”

also PM me again bro plz

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Xangsane
Because of modern soyciety with shit lifestyle, hormones, junk foods.

And “starving” a bit is healthy.
Women had fat if they had access to animal foods in the past

Fat is healthy just like muscle is healthy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Women had fat if they had access to animal foods in the past

Fat is healthy just like muscle is healthy
You don’t need very much fat. Most people nowadays have an excess. It’s considered healthy just because it’s below average. (Average in America for men is 28.7%)

IDEAL MEANS FUCKING IDEAL NOT BETTER THSN AVERAGE OR NOT HORRIBLE IT MEANS IDEAL

Last edited:
  • +1
You don’t need very much fat. Most people nowadays have an excess. It’s considered healthy just because it’s below average. (Average in America is 28.7%)

IDEAL MEANS FUCKING IDEAL NOT BETTER THSN AVERAGE OR NOT HORRIBLE IT MEANS IDEAL
25-32% body fat for women mog

• +1
Cross between good and neutral. The kpop girls were cute (although no Yeji, so not anything above good), and there were some other attractive women, but the black women were just unattractive. Kind of like you googled "average black women" as opposed to "hot black women".

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Cross between good and neutral. The kpop girls were cute (although no Yeji, so not anything above good),
We need a .org KPOP girl mog battle (Nana VS Yeji VS Chuu)
and there were some other attractive women, but the black women were just unattractive. Kind of like you googled "average black women" as opposed to "hot black women".

View attachment 2253343
Naomi Campbell, Jasmine Tookes, Winnie Harlow and Vinetria mog

• +1
Reactions: Graham
That body and korean girls is asking for the impossible. What you need is a japanese girl, better looking than korean and better body.

• +1
We need a .org KPOP girl mog battle (Nana VS Yeji VS Chuu)
Yeji wins.

If Yeji doesn't win that poll, then Looksmax has lost.

Also, you cant just use bad pics of Yeji, you have to use ones that show her godlike bone structure too, like this one:

• +1
That body and korean girls is asking for the impossible. What you need is a japanese girl, better looking than korean and better body.
mogs

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
  • +1
Because Yeji is the best looking. I can only state fact, anything to the contrary is objectively wrong.

@Graham
@Xangsane
@Anstrum95

• JFL
Reckon there'll be more KPOP posters on .org soon?
Probably not, most grecels would get bullied for posting Asian women so they would stop.

From what I've seen on looksmax, people tend to prefer women of a race they're not. So Indians / Oriental like White women, Whites like Asians and Blacks like Whites and Asians (unless you're @Blackgymmax, but he hates everything tbh).

• +1
  • +1
Probably not, most grecels would get bullied for posting Asian women so they would stop.

From what I've seen on looksmax, people tend to prefer women of a race they're not. So Indians / Oriental like White women, Whites like Asians and Blacks like Whites and Asians (unless you're @Blackgymmax, but he hates everything tbh).
Racially what does my preference seem like?

• Hmm...
White bitches age like expired milk yet SFcels claim that they’re the pinnacle of human attraction lmao
Exactly, I keep saying white women have HORRIBLE skin quality.

It's Asian. IDK if you like "muh arab" "muh black". You have a Kpop avi.
I like squishyfoids but sadly most are either non-Muslim, and among the very few ones who are Muslim, they are Muslim by name only and barely practice. If I were more secular I would consider marrying squishy.

Prefer at least moderately practicing (like my gf, who is Arab/black).

• +1
I like squishyfoids but sadly most are either non-Muslim, and among the very few ones who are Muslim, they are Muslim by name only and barely practice. If I were more secular I would consider marrying squishy.

Prefer at least moderately practicing (like my gf, who is Arab/black).
I mog your GF.

• WTF

Certified autist (might bite)​

I could take you and your girlfriend both at once in hand-to-hand combat.

Such is the nature of mogging.

• So Sad