Rate my teacher

Gym rats actually have low t if they take steroids.
body doesn't produce testosterone without outside source
average African tribe member, hunter (today) has higher testosterone than any bodybuilder
Chads are athletic and have high t, not just big, they are tall and strong, (not by only muscles, but also general strength)
our ancestors were massive but very athletic, and still had v typer
View attachment 3023919
Educate yourself (no offense)

You are so retarded lol, just stop posting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, It'snotover and NtIdk
people who breath from mouth are less attractive. and no I'm not gonna be healthy about it. looks are everything
Being obsessed with anything is not really healthy. Looks are very important, but they certainly aren't everything. In this forum, there are chads rotting here

Actually: living life, going for adventures, having friends, go to trips with your girlfriend and kids... All these things are worth more in life than looks themselves

It seems you became obsessed, but you failed to understand, that we IMPROVE our looks for these things, to have adventures and love... Not for the same of having some autist tell you that you are +1 psl point better than before

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, zurzolo and Looksmaxxer_based
Being obsessed with anything is not really healthy. Looks are very important, but they certainly aren't everything. In this forum, there are chads rotting here

Actually: living life, going for adventures, having friends, go to trips with your girlfriend and kids... All these things are worth more in life than looks themselves

It seems you became obsessed, but you failed to understand, that we IMPROVE our looks for these things, to have adventures and love... Not for the same of having some autist tell you that you are +1 psl point better than before
oh u made me think of this. i literally rejected girl 1 week ago because I thought I'm not ready because I'm not 7 yet (I'm leanMaxxing), and was afraid to become lazy

oh u made me think of this. i literally rejected girl 1 week ago because I thought I'm not ready because I'm not 7 yet (I'm leanMaxxing), and was afraid to become lazy
Yes, we usually overlook a forest for a trees 😔

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Yes, we usually overlook a forest for a trees 😔
best way: still looksmax while enjoy life, as u get better in looks u get better girls, better friends and ext

• +1
Reactions: Dendoni
like richard ramirez had more testosterone than any bodybuilder, he was a killer, had native American genetics, and had skullshape of a warrior. no need to look like shit soy sam sulek for that
richard ramirez did tren