rate my tinder+photos?

maxxmclooks

maxxmclooks

part of the problem
if u are below htn, dont get girls, currycel or from asia your opinion doesnt matter (bio translates to: cooler than you)

Attachments

• IMG_6867.png
    IMG_6867.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6863.png
    IMG_6863.png
    387.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6864.png
    IMG_6864.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6865.png
    IMG_6865.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6866.png
    IMG_6866.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6868.png
    IMG_6868.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, med, diamondbill and 4 others
some photos have borders bc tinder zooms photos

nice

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and maxxmclooks
not sure about the selfie, i dont know what to think about it

tf happened to you here

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
Good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks and shieldzz
Mirin the philtrum to chin ratio

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mike141, UrGirlsMcm, notgraycel245969 and 7 others
Get rid of pic 1 and pic 2 and make the shirtless selfie black and white and put it first pic.

Also the gym pic pose and back ground could be better

• +1
Reactions: Hernan, Deleted member 67558 and maxxmclooks
if u are below htn, dont get girls, currycel or from asia your opinion doesnt matter (bio translates to: cooler than you)
Do you really model ? Or is it jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: viniciz and wackedchives
Do you get good matches?

Looks good, could prob slay more than me

• Love it
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Do you get good matches?
not much interest to talk/go out tho, dont have enough interest go all over again the stalking stage/bs phase or the girl has go be like literally 10/10

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
@northern mogger rate my ass

Should include that photo of you mogging ur 2 friends at the club bhai

• JFL
not bad the selfie is kind of shit though

yeah i was wondering so too, have to get better asap
try not to hold the phone too close to ur face the lens distortion makes u look worse and makes ur lips look fucking massive

• +1
Lips made for BLC

try not to hold the phone too close to ur face the lens distortion makes u look worse and makes ur lips look fucking massive
dsl lips

You look autistic, maybe because you're Finnish, terrible photos

• JFL
You look good onni, where the pants from in the changing room pic?

I would add a pic of you smiling with someone taking the pic of you. Look at Niko’s for inspiration.

I would also remove the selfie pic from phone. Focal lens isn’t doing your face any favours.

• +1
You look good onni, where the pants from in the changing room pic?

I would add a pic of you smiling with someone taking the pic of you. Look at Niko’s for inspiration.

I would also remove the selfie pic from phone. Focal lens isn’t doing your face any favours.
thanks man, u mean the pic with black puffer? they are reps from pandabuy but real ones are spider web jeans from cyvist

thanks, will have to do that to replace selfie

true, will do that rn

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
very very ugly

• So Sad
MTN saved by height once again

Mirin fraud, good profile

• +1
probably wouldn't lead with the shirtless pic, mirin hard tho

Its all good except this photo is horrible

selfie makes you look alien

Are u on roids?

Any sarms or test boosters? im impressed since im big into dieting and bodybuilding
did mk2866, mk677 and superdrol (not all at once)

Any sarms or test boosters? im impressed since im big into dieting and bodybuilding
this was me peak superdrol cycle, onyl run it for 1week tho bc it was last fall/almost winter so thought no point risking health for muscles now since no one isn't going to see anyways, might do it again tho this summer

in those pics I was 18yr, 189cm, 75kg, grew about 7kgs from 1 week of superdrol

disclaimer, pls don't do superdrol alone or at all, it is very dumb u should have test base and lots of knowledge and history in bodybuilding, I was just curious what would happen

Attachments

• gymmaxx2.jpg
    gymmaxx2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • gymmaxx1.jpg
    gymmaxx1.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 0
this was me peak superdrol cycle, onyl run it for 1week tho bc it was last fall/almost winter so thought no point risking health for muscles now since no one isn't going to see anyways, might do it again tho this summer

disclaimer, pls don't do superdrol alone or at all, it is very dumb u should have test base and lots of knowledge and history in bodybuilding, I was just curious what would happen
I just diet a lot went from 69 kg tot 88kg and now back around 80kg but im looking into "natural" test boosters atm because im not content with my size

Pics go crazy

I just diet a lot went from 69 kg tot 88kg and now back around 80kg but im looking into "natural" test boosters atm because im not content with my size
there isnt any natural test boosters that work, all of them have been debunked. Only natural way to "boost" test, or more like optimalize it is just proper good food, active lifestyle and enough sleep, no other way

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
I’d only keep the last one, all the others are shit

• +1