Rate my tinder profile

How many matches you have gotten?

@Taylorswift wtf you can get 139 pics like this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Deleted member 8902, Deleted member 10413 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Deleted member 8919, Deleted member 10413 and 4 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Be_ConfidentBro, 6’1cel and 3 others
It's over for you, my friend. I don't know how you got over 100 matches. I guess you're not doing that well if you have to ask us.
How's it over retard? Hes not subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Be_ConfidentBro, SubhumanCurrycel and 9 others

Attachments

• tinder.png
    tinder.png
    171.9 KB · Views: 313
How's it over retard? Hes not subhuman
Sir, it's over if you have to ask. Do you think male models ask random people on incel forums to rate their dating profiles? Nonsense.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Be_ConfidentBro and ShineBright
Delete your 2nd, 4th, 6th and 7th pic ASAP

The first three I mentioned make you look moon-faced and the last one makes you look suuuper homo

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 10413
Sir, it's over if you have to ask. Do you think male models ask random people on incel forums to rate their dating profiles? Nonsense.
I'm not a male model though. There's always room for improvement, idk what's wrong with asking?

2nd and 2nd last pick you look bloated rest is fine imo
nice profile

Hahah! it's over for normies stoopppiiddo on forum!!!!!!111111111 xd

I'm not a male model though. There's always room for improvement, idk what's wrong with asking?
Nothing wrong in asking. But the fact that you had to ask is a sign of it being over, unfortunately.

delete this as well
Bildschirmfoto 2020 11 08 um 183759

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
You can try to be better looking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 10413, ShineBright and 2 others
WHAT THE FUCK. This thread really makes me doubt the blackpill for the first time :oops: :oops: :oops:
My guess would have been 10-20 matches with ugly whales in one month. How is this shit possible??
When op gets so many matches, how many does a random psl5.5 like below get??

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 6873

• Woah
Reactions: toolateforme
WHAT THE FUCK. This thread really makes me doubt the blackpill for the first time :oops: :oops: :oops:
My guess would have been 10-20 matches with ugly whales in one month. How is this shit possible??

MIGHT be over a period of time.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift

he can get 500 a week

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
Wtf man do you pay for Tinder or something? Even than what the fucking hell. You got 139 matches in 2 months with those shit pics? Where do you live?

• +1
Reactions: TimoT
Wtf man do you pay for Tinder or something? Even than what the fucking hell. You got 139 matches in 2 months with those shit pics? Where do you live?
Eastern Europe, and no I didn't pay for anything

those matches could be just foids swiping on everyone or victimising you so you can give her validation

This guy is probably getting all girls to swipe right on him tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
this guy should have 1 match not 139

blackpill debunked!

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Mongrelcel
This guy is probably getting all girls to swipe right on him tbh
When i catfished as a girl, i found many many guys like him. He is not even that special.
Look at him:

WTF?I would get 3 matches if i make a profile with a guys in your levels of looks with aspie pics.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
Nobody really rated me, everyone is just questioning how I got 139 matches lol

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
this guy should have 1 match not 139

blackpill debunked!
women are aware of the blackpill and they are trying to disprove it by swiping for enthics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 8765 and 3 others
women are aware of the blackpill and they are trying to disprove it by swiping for enthics
They are trying to disrupt the blackpilling statistics

Nobody really rated me, everyone is just questioning how I got 139 matches lol
you're a fucking subhuman, what do you want us to write an essay about your NTC and upper eyelid exposure? Or sclera show? You legit don't have a single "good" trait. All from average to subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5634 and 2 others
They are trying to disrupt the blackpilling statistics

you're a fucking subhuman, what do you want us to write an essay about your NTC and upper eyelid exposure? Or sclera show? You legit don't have a single "good" trait. All from average to subhuman
meant to say PCT

I thought that's the point of a LOOKSMAX forum