Rate my tinder profile

women are aware of the blackpill and they are trying to disprove it by swiping for enthics

Sure bro as if women are actively looking to select for huwite people

When i catfished as a girl, i found many many guys like him. He is not even that special.
Look at him:

He had Tinder for over 2 months, is decent looking and lives in EE where the competition isn't as fierce. What is so unbelievable about this?

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, Be_ConfidentBro and EasternRightWinger15
you have a bio?

They are trying to disrupt the blackpilling statistics

you're a fucking subhuman, what do you want us to write an essay about your NTC and upper eyelid exposure? Or sclera show? You legit don't have a single "good" trait. All from average to subhuman
Exactly bro :lul:

Women have nothing to lose on swiping them anyways. Tinder experiments are too popular and women are becoming more and more aware of that. Not to mention that women want to be perceived as kind hearted human beings. When exposed to their true nature, they become rapidly vulnerable and will do anything to change their perception to other people. Hence why disrupting the blackpill statistics is a defensive 'tactic' to cover the blackpill itself.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadologue, Be_ConfidentBro and TimoT
where tf do u live

Sure bro as if women are actively looking to select for huwite people
I didn't mean race/ethnicity itself I meant less attractive people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634
Exactly bro :lul:

Women have nothing to lose on swiping them anyways. Tinder experiments are too popular and women are becoming more and more aware of that. Not to mention that women want to be perceived as kind hearted human beings. When exposed to their true nature, they become rapidly vulnerable and will do anything to change their perception to other people. Hence why disrupting the blackpill statistics is a defensive 'tactic' to cover the blackpill itself.
You can't say I've been in relationships just so girls can disprove the blackpill lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Matheus
Tbh man you shouldn't take it as offensive. But :
- you're perfectly average so non-existent on Tinder
- I can't name anything that doesn't suck on your 2nd photo
- you have 2 selfies where you look like shit
- you look like the biggest fucking simp I've ever seen on the last pic

139 matches is unexplainable.

If you want advice ditch all pics but the 1st, 3rd and maybe 5th. Take better pictures to replace the others

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
You can't say I've been in relationships just so girls can disprove the blackpill lmao.

Yeah the other guys are being low iq as if tinder hoes will actively swipe on ugly guys to disprove the black pill JFL. You must have something that eludes us idk

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Yeah the other guys are being low iq as if tinder hoes will actively swipe on ugly guys to disprove the black pill JFL. You must have something that eludes us idk
Why not? They have nothing to lose. Tinder is just a place for these hoes to get validation, getting matches is completely useless if you're a normie like this guy. They have a bunch of Chads also in their inboxes which they can meet and fuck, this guy is invisible to them.

Why not? They have nothing to lose. Tinder is just a place for these hoes to get validation, getting matches is completely useless if you're a normie like this guy. They have a bunch of Chads also in their inboxes which they can meet and fuck, this guy is invisible to them.
How am I invisible if I dated girls from Tinder before? They went out with me so they can further disprove the blackpill? Lmao you're trying to justify your own failures right now

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: zephyrum9, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7098 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
How am I invisible if I dated girls from Tinder before? They went out with me so they can further disprove the blackpill? Lmao you're trying to justify your own failures right now

giphy.gif

Just be nt theory

JFL if they don't find the guy attractive or funny they don't swipe end of story. Perhaps they swipe on that dude bc of that last pic and they think he'd make a fine beta orbiter. But to have that many women swiping for the sake of it I don't bite.

If true then leave this forum and forget about the blackpill. It will only make you worse

I'm wondering if this isn't some elaborate larp

If true then leave this forum and forget about the blackpill. It will only make you worse
I thought this is Looksmax, not incels.is

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500 and Deleted member 7098

Tbqh from what ive seen the issues mainly come with these kind of platforms when you tend to aim for what's unobtainable like a stacy average women is quite possible

JFL if they don't find the guy attractive or funny they don't swipe end of story. Perhaps they swipe on that dude bc of that last pic and they think he'd make a fine beta orbiter. But to have that many women swiping for the sake of it I don't bite.

He was probably chadfishing at the start and then changed back to his original pictures midway so he can come to this forum and humble brag because deep down he knows that getting that amount of matches when you look like OP is impossible but somehow OP's delusion thinks it's "SOMEHOW" possible so he needs validation from random strangers to further help him cope longer before he eventually ropes.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deusmaximus, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person
He was probably chadfishing at the start and then changed back to his original pictures midway so he can come to this forum and humble brag because deep down he knows that getting that amount of matches when you look like OP is impossible but somehow OP's delusion thinks it's "SOMEHOW" possible so he needs validation from random strangers to further help him cope longer before he eventually ropes.

Yeah he's probably larping that's what I'm thinking

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and some1h0peless

Stop coping
Last pic doesn’t show he’s rich wtf

nt theory is legit unless you’re a truecel, my irl buddy tripled his matches by using traveling pics

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Matheus and 6’1cel
Tbqh from what ive seen the issues mainly come with these kind of platforms when you tend to aim for what's unobtainable like a stacy average women is quite possible
I've just debunked the situation. OP didn't actually get th
Yeah he's probably larping that's what I'm thinking
It's the most likely and accurate outcome. There's no way he get's this amount of matches when he looks like OP

how is your body so thin but your face so bloated?
you like like crap
3psl
shave the pubes off aswell
3psl got him 139 matches, why should even bother looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 1862
@Kickboxingmaxx where do u live

I've just debunked the situation. OP didn't actually get th

It's the most likely and accurate outcome. There's no way he get's this amount of matches when he looks like OP

Stop trying to ruin my cope bro

Stop coping
Last pic doesn’t show he’s rich wtf

nt theory is legit unless you’re a truecel, my irl buddy tripled his matches by using traveling pics
OP is quite close to being a truecel when it comes to SMV. Unless OP shows his conversations to all these girls he matched there's no reliable way to judge his mental wellbeing. Just watch him rotting in this forum in a few months with 1,000+ posts and reps JFL

in how many days tho?
Pointless question, you'll never know if OP is going to tell the truth based on the replies he got on his thread + No reliable evidence

high tier norm

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, Matheus, some1h0peless and 1 other person
OP is quite close to being a truecel when it comes to SMV. Unless OP shows his conversations to all these girls he matched there's no reliable way to judge his mental wellbeing. Just watch him rotting in this forum in a few months with 1,000+ posts and reps JFL
He’s not truecel, lots of zoomers look low t and many young girls find that attractive cuz they’re on a pill

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
I can easily show you conversations where girls HIT ON ME. I can also reply to them so you can see I didn't change my pictures before making this post, if that's what you're implying. Either way, there is no way I can disprove all your accusations, just like you can't provide proof that I changed my pictures.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 7098, Matheus and 1 other person
He’s not truecel, lots of zoomers look low t and many young girls find that attractive cuz they’re on a pill
Based on that I wonder if OP get's a lot of thirst messages on Tinder. Care to share it to us OP?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I can easily show you conversations where girls HIT ON ME. I can also reply to them so you can see I didn't change my pictures before making this post, if that's what you're implying. Either way, there is no way I can disprove all your accusations, just like you can't provide proof that I changed my pictures.
Please OP post them here and put an end to my accusations if you so rightly say so

people here again are basement dwellers, it's all about having NT pics.
Op has got some.
And beeing average is enough to get matches.
It's harder to get laid tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 7098, sytyl and 1 other person
Based on that I wonder if OP get's a lot of thirst messages on Tinder. Care to share it to us OP?
They don't speak English, I live in Eastern Europe, maybe use your brain a bit.
Here's one in english though.

Attachments

• proof.png
    proof.png
    58.1 KB · Views: 76
They don't speak English, I live in Eastern Europe, maybe use your brain a bit.
Here's one in english though.
What took you three days to reply to that?

people here again are basement dwellers, it's all about having NT pics.
Op has got some.
And beeing average is enough to get matches.
It's harder to get laid tho
Very good point, can't argue with that. Perhaps I was looking way too much into OP's situation

• +1
Reactions: Matheus and Deleted member 3043
In conclusion, NT pics is what got OP's matches, fair enough then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
In conclusion, NT pics is what got OP's matches, fair enough then
just try a normie or even a HTN, with a mere autistic selfie and then with big selfies pics, if he isn't multiplying his likes by 10, i don't know shit

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless
then w big NT pics* not selfies

just try a normie or even a HTN, with a mere autistic selfie and then with big selfies pics, if he isn't multiplying his likes by 10, i don't know shit
To be honest I only added that selfie pic recently, it wasn't on my profile initially

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043