tiresome96

tiresome96

Iron
18A79F8F D50A 4495 B6AC 52C798F8231D

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 13994 and 12 others
Bald + big hips are a falio. But he looks white with blue eyes. Why do retards blackpill everyone especially when he can't ascend easily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, WontStopNorwooding, KraftDurchLeid and 9 others
Bald + big hips are a falio. But he looks white with blue eyes. Why do retards blackpill everyone especially when he can't ascend easily
not bald, just really short haircut, and hes extremely bluepilled

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and Baldingman1998
Mogs me

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, tiresome96 and Baldingman1998
not bald, just really short haircut, and hes extremely bluepilled
Your friend is very retatded for getting that haircut if he isn't Balding

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, .👽., BasedCoper and 2 others
That smile looks very bluepilled to me, idk why
Does anyone feel the same?

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, delusionalretard, owlofathena and 7 others
He can look good if he grows out his hair and wears baggy clothes but rn he is as looksminned as it gets

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, delusionalretard, owlofathena and 3 others
another picture, in my opinion over/10

Attachments

• BD457718-FBAD-4528-89ED-A2413A086B8A.jpeg
    BD457718-FBAD-4528-89ED-A2413A086B8A.jpeg
    118.8 KB · Views: 434
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 13994, ifyouwannabemylover and 7 others
he is though, i like going to nightclubs with him because he doesnt give a fuck if he gets 20 rejections, he just keeps going at it. my friends and i always get a good laugh from it.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 6695
he is though, i like going to nightclubs with him because he doesnt give a fuck if he gets 20 rejections, he just keeps going at it. my friends and i always get a good laugh from it.
Its a good thing he does it. Good mindset tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽., ifyouwannabemylover, Biiyo03 and 2 others
narrow skull

• +1
Reactions: tiresome96
Incel tier face ngl

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, tiresome96 and one job away
Fuck he's got incel face and incel frame, only chance he has is with a noodle srs.

Btw how does he 'deny' being an incel?? Has he had a lot of hookups??

• +1
He's got potential. I hope he continues to not listen to people like you.
Absolutely, he could do for a :redpill: but he's not ugly enough to be :blackpill:, shitty friend for trynna convince him hes incel, could ascend easily

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 14781, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
His cheekbones look good and his face has harmony minues the chin, poor frame, but if he just got a bimax or really anything to bring his jaw line forward hed immediately become a high tier normie, and skin maxxing

i see guys like him slaying high tier beckies in canada

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 14781, gamma and 3 others
he does look pretty stupid, no offense to ur friend haha

In this pic he is definitely ugly. In the one with hair he is below average but not ugly. Tho you are a shitty friend for trying to take him down. Fr. just help him ascend and if he doesn’t want he doesn’t want. If he is happy where he is let him be…. It’s more about being happy with who you are. Look at amnesia. That dude nearly topped out on looks and will find something new to put himself down every week

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
what a friend you are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 14826 and 5 others
Normies confuse being misogynist with being an incel, not knowing that the two are mutually exclusive

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and one job away
Because they are retards

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and one job away
he would actually do decent

he has a good body, tatoo, nt and seems low inhb

he isn't a truecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, Baldingman1998, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
mogs me

• JFL
Unless he's skinny fat and that's fat on his hips, he's a framelet:feelsgood:

• JFL
He's got potential. I hope he continues to not listen to people like you.
Absolutely, he could do for a :redpill: but he's not ugly enough to be :blackpill:, shitty friend for trynna convince him hes incel, could ascend easily
what a friend you are
Because they are retards

Yeah, you have got it all wrong, I already tried helping him a lot of times, I dont wanna blackpill anyone IRL. I have never said the world incel in real life to my normie friends or anything about the blackpill, im not a fucking autist. So with him , I always throw him some hints, that maybe dating is about looks a bit more. I have already said that he is extremly bluepilled. He believes that its all about what you talk with girls and what you do, how funny you are, how you dress and how much money you have, the classic bluepilled normie mindset. He is not aware of any pill, he doesnt even speak english, so there is zero possibility of him ever becoming anything-pilled. ( only I could, but he would probably rope, so I never will). Like I said he is very bluepilled, he always buys drinks for girls, he is always simpmaxxing, he wasted thousands and thousands of euros in the pursuit of pussy, but never got any. The funny part is that for the most part he only chases stacies, because normie girls are below him:lul:. Now he is going to lease a 330i bmw, even though he is poor, because he probably thinks that is the final piece of the puzzle. I have tried helping him with the blackpilled tips( skinmaxxing,etc), but he mostly ignores them, because getting girls is not all looks and so he continues to waste his wages on stacies, and will get a new car which is just a big waste of money he cant afford. The chase of stacies will lead him into financial ruin,but theres no helping him, he will have to hit rock bottom to learn anything.

Fun fact: he is already bimaxxed

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.
you can't be an incel if you are white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, .👽., gamma and 1 other person
you can't be an incel if you are white
yeah, you can if you live in a 99% white country, being white in europe is nothing special. I would say being black could give you an advantage here, at least in my country.

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 12002
If he fix baldness, skin and worksout, he should be fine.

• +1
If he fix baldness, skin and worksout, he should be fine.
not bald, idk why he insists on having such short hair, i've told him numerous times that barely anyone can pull off that look, but he still thinks it looks good on him.

He will end up with a Chinless Asian woman and they will create this
F8FB0B97 A83E 48B7 A0B3 C2F9785CAF3E

Fuck he's got incel face and incel frame, only chance he has is with a noodle srs.

I probably should have phrased that better, he is still in denial about his looks and extremely bluepilled. He thinks he has a shot with stacies and wastes thousands of euros chasing them with no success.

His cheekbones look good and his face has harmony minues the chin, poor frame, but if he just got a bimax or really anything to bring his jaw line forward hed immediately become a high tier normie, and skin maxxing
already bimaxxed, probably should have wrote that

He's gigachad to Asian and ethnic women. NT white guys cannot be incel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
Yeah, you have got it all wrong, I already tried helping him a lot of times, I dont wanna blackpill anyone IRL. I have never said the world incel in real life to my normie friends or anything about the blackpill, im not a fucking autist. So with him , I always throw him some hints, that maybe dating is about looks a bit more. I have already said that he is extremly bluepilled. He believes that its all about what you talk with girls and what you do, how funny you are, how you dress and how much money you have, the classic bluepilled normie mindset. He is not aware of any pill, he doesnt even speak english, so there is zero possibility of him ever becoming anything-pilled. ( only I could, but he would probably rope, so I never will). Like I said he is very bluepilled, he always buys drinks for girls, he is always simpmaxxing, he wasted thousands and thousands of euros in the pursuit of pussy, but never got any. The funny part is that for the most part he only chases stacies, because normie girls are below him:lul:. Now he is going to lease a 330i bmw, even though he is poor, because he probably thinks that is the final piece of the puzzle. I have tried helping him with the blackpilled tips( skinmaxxing,etc), but he mostly ignores them, because getting girls is not all looks and so he continues to waste his wages on stacies, and will get a new car which is just a big waste of money he cant afford. The chase of stacies will lead him into financial ruin,but theres no helping him, he will have to hit rock bottom to learn anything.

Fun fact: he is already bimaxxed
over.

• +1