rate my truecel friend who denies being an incel

Massive cope
Lol idk how ethnics think that you cant be incel and white, I would say the majority of the incel community is white. Genetic trash is genetic trash, regardless of race.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, Deleted member 9568, .👽. and 1 other person
I probably should have phrased that better, he is still in denial about his looks and extremely bluepilled. He thinks he has a shot with stacies and wastes thousands of euros chasing them with no success.
How does he waste euros?? Do they agree to date him and shit??

Maybe u should be straight and tell him he's sub 5 so it's Asia or MGTOW for him?

• +1
Reactions: tiresome96
Why would you try to blackpill a normie? Never do this dude :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14826 and Deleted member 13994
Let people like that enjoy their lives and be bluepilled... he needs a lot of surgeries and softmaxxing to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: tiresome96 and Deleted member 13994
Who needs enemies when you have friends like these

• +1
He's gigachad to Asian and ethnic women. NT white guys cannot be incel
kinda true. The women they get are ugly af but still your point stands true

• +1
How does he waste euros?? Do they agree to date him and shit??

Maybe u should be straight and tell him he's sub 5 so it's Asia or MGTOW for him?
They agree to hang out with him and go to clubs, dinners etc. he always pays everything, I think he gifts them money. He always thinks he is on track to getting pussy, but never gets any and the girls know that and use him. simpmaxxing

• So Sad
Reactions: Chinacurry and .👽.
Why would you try to blackpill a normie? Never do this dude :feelsuhh:
Who needs enemies when you have friends like these
niggas read what i posted.
Yeah, you have got it all wrong, I already tried helping him a lot of times, I dont wanna blackpill anyone IRL. I have never said the world incel in real life to my normie friends or anything about the blackpill, im not a fucking autist. So with him , I always throw him some hints, that maybe dating is about looks a bit more. I have already said that he is extremly bluepilled. He believes that its all about what you talk with girls and what you do, how funny you are, how you dress and how much money you have, the classic bluepilled normie mindset. He is not aware of any pill, he doesnt even speak english, so there is zero possibility of him ever becoming anything-pilled. ( only I could, but he would probably rope, so I never will). Like I said he is very bluepilled, he always buys drinks for girls, he is always simpmaxxing, he wasted thousands and thousands of euros in the pursuit of pussy, but never got any. The funny part is that for the most part he only chases stacies, because normie girls are below him:lul:. Now he is going to lease a 330i bmw, even though he is poor, because he probably thinks that is the final piece of the puzzle. I have tried helping him with the blackpilled tips( skinmaxxing,etc), but he mostly ignores them, because getting girls is not all looks and so he continues to waste his wages on stacies, and will get a new car which is just a big waste of money he cant afford. The chase of stacies will lead him into financial ruin,but theres no helping him, he will have to hit rock bottom to learn anything.

Fun fact: he is already bimaxxed

he looks racist :feelskek:

• +1