Rate my ukrainian friend

B

Boxingfan

Kraken
He is a white slav with insane eye area and coloring but his bone structure is average

Screenshot 20221129 052955 Gallery
Screenshot 20221129 053000 Gallery

Screenshot 20221129 052835 WhatsApp

Screenshot 20221129 053047 Gallery

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221129-052835_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20221129-052835_WhatsApp.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis, chawaje, MissLexotan6MG and 5 others
Damn you weren't lying about the crazy eye colour. Looks like A20 which is not an eye colour you see often.

He should either shave the beard or use minox to get it to connect though.

• +1
Reactions: babineux, Deleted member 20370, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
why isn't he in some ukrainian nazi battalion wearing black sun and totenkopf patches and fighting bolsheviks?

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Orbeck of Vinheim and poopoohead
lame Slav colouring, he should northatlantid max

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Damn you weren't lying about the crazy eye colour. Looks like A20 which is not an eye colour you see often.
Yes he has green green eyes which is very rare. Green eyes are the most rare eye color. Only about 2 percent of people in the world have naturally green eyes.
He should either shave the beard or use minox to get it to connect though.
Wrong he would look worse without his beard cause he has a weak lowerthird it needs to be taller amd more angular. The beard enhances his jaw and boosts his sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19297 and horizon
Bitches get so offended when they get dick pics from subhumans. like they get so offended if nonchad subhuman send them a dick pic lol. Its because they dont want a non chad dick. They only want a big dick if its attached to a chad

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, rand anon and güss
Bitches get so offended when they get dick pics from subhumans. like they get so offended if nonchad subhuman send them a dick pic lol. Its because they dont want a non chad dick. They only want a big dick if its attached to a chad
Fuck i posted this in the wrong thread my bad

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Anchor_Ship, diabolusx666 and 6 others
Bro needs to show me his sister. He looks neotonous as fuck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 19297, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24114
mf looks chechen

Bro needs to show me his sister. He looks neotonous as fuck.

He gets more pussy than you, you ugly little bitch. He also trains muay thai and would beat you to a pulp til you cry and squirt blood out of your vagina, you shitskin twink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
He gets more pussy than you, you ugly little bitch. He also trains muay thai and would beat you to a pulp til you cry and squirt blood out of your vagina, you shitskin twink
LMFAOOO did I hit a nerve?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24114
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 23848, Deleted member 24114 and 1 other person
I hate Ukrainians. 0/10

I dont know if thats true you always have size queens who over look face.

But is has to be 8 inches

Is this u

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19297
Looks chechen/dagestani
No... he looks ukranian what ard you talking about. Chechens are more robust and have better bone structure.

Take a look at khqbib for example he has god tier zygos

Khabib nurmagomedov

Attachments

• i.png
    i.png
    124.3 KB · Views: 0
he needs to shave his beard ASAP

if he shaves he's chad on a good day.

• JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan
why isn't he in some ukrainian nazi battalion wearing black sun and totenkopf patches and fighting bolsheviks?
because he is chad. Only subhumans fight in wars as cannon-fodder for the elite

chadlite range

crazy good eye color

WTF how tf did he get eyes like that? Did he go to Chernobyl and stare at the elephant's foot for too long?

WTF how tf did he get eyes like that? Did he go to Chernobyl and stare at the elephant's foot for too long?
He is white its common for them to have light colored eyes

That beard to pretend he doesn't have a small jaw is fooling nobody,infact it is highlighting his weak jaw imo very good looking though.
Yeah, Still better than nothing i guess

why did your friend send a close up pic of his eye area?

• JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 19297 and RAITEIII
Very handsome in second pic

He looks chad like in second pic but its not what he trully looks like also seems very short.

Overal hes a 6/10 i guess

He looks chad like in second pic but its not what he trully looks like also seems very short.

Overal hes a 6/10 i guess
He is 6'1

He is 6'1
I guess ill give 7 overall but im not fully convinced. He backs masculinity. Second pic would make xangsane reconsider sexuality tho

• Woah
Reactions: horizon