rate my unfrauded hairline please

i dont think illo look good w one bc my ears stick out a bit and i have a non nt forehead
Your forehead looks fine. Big forehead is a much bigger failo for females than males. As for ears, just use superglue and fraud them closer to your head.

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg
Bro.. quit fucking hyperfocusing on that Madison Beer nose shit:dafuckfeels:. Ur letting everything else go to shit just because u dislike ur nose?:fuk:

Ur at the point where "just take a shower bro" is unironically ascend worthy advice. Rn u've got greasy, frizzy ass fucking hair, acne and prob smell like utter dogshit too. Fucking hell man, ily and hope u get better:fuk::fuk:.

View attachment 1812834
yeah i smell like shit to behonest my family always comments on nmy smeel when i go to visit them and my old coworkers
and yeah i cant showeer until i get madison beer nose later this year

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg
Your forehead looks fine. Big forehead is a much bigger failo for females than males. As for ears, just use superglue and fraud them closer to your head.
damn does that work for ears?

Your hair is good. No ones gonna think its a dealbreaker. How did u get those cheekbones tho?

thats the thing i wanna look feminine and prettyboy but i cant bc i just am not capable of it
Get a new hairstyle and buy some Retin A online for your acne. 🧠
Also shave that 90's pedo sache :feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Your hair is good. No ones gonna think its a dealbreaker. How did u get those cheekbones tho?
just genetics i guess why are they good ?

Get a new hairstyle and buy some Retin A online for your acne. 🧠
Also shave that 90's pedo sache :feelswat:
will i be ableto get a gf if i do those three things? how can i be achad ltie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
will i be ableto get a gf if i do those three things? how can i be achad ltie
Idk, we can only accurately gauge your "potential" in hindsight.
Do those 3 things first, and then we can make a proper judgement call. :bigbrain:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
You don't have a long midface or brown eyes, almost everything else is fixable.
Although you are short.
somethings telling me im about to hit the most mogger growth spurt in the history of growth spurts
f i were to reach 5 11 and could claim six foot would i ascned and maybe e able to get a gf?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Deleted member 20618
somethings telling me im about to hit the most mogger growth spurt in the history of growth spurts
f i were to reach 5 11 and could claim six foot would i ascned and maybe e able to get a gf?
Are u taking hgh right now james?

• +1
i were to reach 5 11 and could claim six foot would i ascned and maybe e able to get a gf?
I think so, James. You've got striking features and a lot of personality (even if your kind of mentally ill).

• Love it