Rate my upper lip filler result just got it done

You’d be lucky if it got back to normal in a short time.

You’d be lucky if it got back to normal in a short time.
It’s almost gone jfl it was allergic swelling thought I’d troll a little

It’s almost gone jfl it was allergic swelling thought I’d troll a little
I had a similar allergic reaction few months except it was 10 times worse. My lip swole along with the side of my face up, there was gangrene tissue looked fucking terrifying. Was hospitalized for 10 days and my liver enzymes were out of whack jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I had a similar allergic reaction few months except it was 10 times worse. My lip swole along with the side of my face up, there was gangrene tissue looked fucking terrifying. Was hospitalized for 10 days jfl
Mine was localised not even sure what triggered it. It started like this but I took meds and as the swelling went down it looked so much like a botched filler so I posted it to see reactions.

But gangrene wtf that’s brutal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Mine was localised not even sure what triggered it. It started like this but I took meds and as the swelling went down it looked so much like a botched filler so I posted it to see reactions.
View attachment 2162399

But gangrene wtf that’s brutal
Is it possible it's from ingesting any supplements or drug interactions?

It's a miracle i didn't end up looking disfigured. After high dose of antibiotics it healed, still lip corners are bit fucked up

It was triggered by megadosing on fucking ashwagandha and modafinil lololol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Is it possible it's from ingesting any supplements or drug interactions?

It's a miracle i didn't end up looking disfigured. After high dose of antibiotics it healed, still lip corners are bit fucked up

View attachment 2162421

It was triggered by megadosing on fucking ashwagandha and modafinil lololol
Never heard it from supplements, it just happened at one section I have food allergies so there’s that could’ve touched something and then touched upper lip. Don’t think it was from ingesting anything because inside mouth was normal

• +1

Going to get my lower lip done soon to even it out, wish me luck it’s a bit swollen now

Pete griffin chin
Peter_Griffin.png

• JFL
Why’d you delete