Rate my voice

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
you have 2 options

rope
kys

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 14543 and 1 other person
you have 2 options

rope
kys
Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF

Good Bye Reaction GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
its ok bro.. u r from brazil right?

how r brazilian girls? they r "sluts" like everyone says?
I ask you why I plan to go there to vacation
It depends really, rich/upper-middle class brazilian women are basically the same as europeans, americans and other foids from developed countries, they're even look more like them and are more hypergamous than the average brazilian foid.

On favelas women tend to have less standards and act more like sluts, that's why I was able to convince a favela foid to have sex and shit, but decided to not actually meet her because she looked like an abomination.

I would say that, considering you're probably white and all, you'll have an advantage regarding the average brazilian foid, and may be able to slay middle class foids who are, sometimes, even nordic-looking and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Cope_detector
It depends really, rich/upper-middle class brazilian women are basically the same as europeans, americans and other foids from developed countries, they're even look more like them and are more hypergamous than the average brazilian foid.

On favelas women tend to have less standards and act more like sluts, that's why I was able to convince a favela foid to have sex and shit, but decided to not actually meet her because she looked like an abomination.

I would say that, considering you're probably white and all, you'll have an advantage regarding the average brazilian foid, and may be able to slay middle class foids who are, sometimes, even nordic-looking and shit.
*they even look more like