Rate my wrists, will I ever look big with wrists like these?

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
IMG 2254

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 5.8 INCH WRISTS HAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Men_s_Bracelets.jpg

I am beyond small it's over. gg fuck my whore mother for birthing me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ripcordgod1, Deleted member 22440 and St.TikTokcel
I only have 6.5 inch wrists and it's not even a big deal, who gives a fuck lmao

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
retards actually think wrists matter

That‘s the forearm not the wrist

mine are only 7~

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
View attachment 2187670
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 5.8 INCH WRISTS HAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Men_s_Bracelets.jpg

Are you actually 23?

That is pretty much the wrist
if you measured your actual wrist the circumference would be a little bigger. Forearms can become super thin when you are low bf & muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper
keep coping if it helps
wdym? are you saying you disagree with me or i'm coping by saying that isn't my fault? i had brain damage at birth, broken nose at 6 causing me to mouthbreathe + autism also class iii maloclussion

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23804 and ⠀ℒ⠀
wdym? are you saying you disagree with me or i'm coping by saying that isn't my fault? i had brain damage at birth, broken nose at 6 causing me to mouthbreathe + autism also class iii maloclussion
nah man do whatever helps you

• Love it
Twink

• So Sad
View attachment 2187670
Men_s_Bracelets.jpg

Mine aren't even on foid's list.

• JFL
As a fellow 6 inch wristlet, I have studied this subject extensively. It's not completely over, but it depends on several factors..

East asian foids love the long/thin look. This includes thin wrists, long skinny fingers etc. but you MUST be tall and MUST have pale skin. Looking at your arm, you are not a poojeet so that is good. You may be able to JBWmaxx in east asia.

Anywhere else, you need to hide your wrists at all costs. Personally i wear oversized clothing and long sleeves everywhere, even in the summer. You should also wear a watch and several thick wristbands

• +1
As a fellow 6 inch wristlet, I have studied this subject extensively. It's not completely over, but it depends on several factors..

East asian foids love the long/thin look. This includes thin wrists, long skinny fingers etc. but you MUST be tall and MUST have pale skin. Looking at your arm, you are not a poojeet so that is good. You may be able to JBWmaxx in east asia.

Anywhere else, you need to hide your wrists at all costs. Personally i wear oversized clothing and long sleeves everywhere, even in the summer. You should also wear a watch and several thick wristbands
i wear baggy sweaters from primark constantly you cannot tell my wrists are narrow ever

• +1
Reactions: Yoke
h
View attachment 2187670
Men_s_Bracelets.jpg

ow old are you

i finally found someone i wrist mog