Rate Narcy-Maxxed kid from my school

SadLivwr

SadLivwr

No comment
Rate this guy

This mf somehow is super popular at school despite looking like a trucel, like wtf can someone explain how this nigga has 1.7 mil views on tiktok despite being the most arrogant and insufferable prick ive met.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 13197, MarstonAlloy and 1 other person
He looks like a Normie and is probably very NT. That's enough to be popular.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., volcelfatcel, Deleted member 13197 and 1 other person
pretty boys slay but he's not one of them, if he was leaner in the cheek and jaw area he would be high tier normie to low tier chad-lite srs

pretty boys slay but he's not one of them, if he was leaner in the cheek and jaw area he would be high tier normie to low tier chad-lite srs
hes leanmaxxed as hell rn(guessing cos he goes to gym)

He looks like a Normie and is probably very NT. That's enough to be popular.
He has the most sociopathic behaviour ive seen in my life, yet this nigga has friends despite snaking the lot of them

He has the most sociopathic behaviour ive seen in my life, yet this nigga has friends despite snaking the lot of them
What does he do that is so sociopathic?

Judging from the videos, he can at least fraud to be witty and nice.

He looks like an asshole

Murder him
Less go

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan and MarstonAlloy
What’s this guy like in school

What’s this guy like in school
narcy, bigs himself up, gasses his tiktok page constantly, scamming people of their money and overall is a dickhead yet manages to fool teachers hes a good kid, which helps him to dob niggas he doent like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
narcy, bigs himself up, gasses his tiktok page constantly, scamming people of their money and overall is a dickhead yet manages to fool teachers hes a good kid, which helps him to dob niggas he doent like
I know guys like that too, fucking pricks. Nobody ever calls them out tho and their ego goes into overdrive

It’s brutal that he’s famous on TikTok tho, that means he gets validation everywhere. At least I can cope that I know for a fact the clowns at my school would be made a joke if they went viral on social media

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy and Biiyo03
Rate this guy

This mf somehow is super popular at school despite looking like a trucel, like wtf can someone explain how this nigga has 1.7 mil views on tiktok despite being the most arrogant and insufferable prick ive met.

Lmao I'd insult and humiliate him if he'd act that narcy next to me

I know guys like that too, fucking pricks. Nobody ever calls them out tho and their ego goes into overdrive

It’s brutal that he’s famous on TikTok tho, that means he gets validation everywhere. At least I can cope that I know for a fact the clowns at my school would be made a joke if they went viral on social media
Hes both street smart and does well at school, which fucking iritates me to no end.

Story Time: There was a drug dealing chain in my school which i was a part of(buyer of the drugs). The dealer and this guy had a fight cos this dude didnt pay up to the dealer. So later on when everyone was buying their drugs and on their merry way, we hear police sirens, we got fucking scared and all ran for our lives. later on, i got called to the office, and turns this lying scumbag dog eating chink fucking ratted us out to our school principal, and i was suspended due to suspicion of taking drugs(they couldnt find evidence of me act. having drugs since i got rid of it the day before due to gut feeling), so yeah

tl;dr if i hadnt of got rid of the drugs i couldve potentially faced expulsion/prison

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MarstonAlloy and Deleted member 13197
Hes both street smart and does well at school, which fucking iritates me to no end.

Story Time: There was a drug dealing chain in my school which i was a part of(buyer of the drugs). The dealer and this guy had a fight cos this dude didnt pay up to the dealer. So later on when everyone was buying their drugs and on their merry way, we hear police sirens, we got fucking scared and all ran for our lives. later on, i got called to the office, and turns this lying scumbag dog eating chink fucking ratted us out to our school principal, and i was suspended due to suspicion of taking drugs(they couldnt find evidence of me act. having drugs since i got rid of it the day before due to gut feeling), so yeah

tl;dr if i hadnt of got rid of the drugs i couldve potentially faced expulsion/prison
Goddamn he’s a rat too jfl, this kid would’ve had his ass beat in any school, not sure why no one did anything to him at your school

He looks like someone who would act like a fag to lower suspension of his dirty behavior

Goddamn he’s a rat too jfl, this kid would’ve had his ass beat in any school, not sure why no one did anything to him at your school
The dealer beats his ass every now and then, but his friends and bro(big guy) protect him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
holy fuck americans are such faggots

is it like this at every american high school?

and jfl his got a girl best friend this guy doesn't slay shit

looks like such a fucking faggot

needs to rope asap

actually beat him up and steal his lunch money wtf fucking rat

looks low t, faggy and gay but still mogs me in t levels.

i hope this bisexual trend burns to the ground seriously, these faggots should not be allowed to be classified as men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 13197 and Deleted member 10615
looks low t, faggy and gay but still mogs me in t levels.

i hope this bisexual trend burns to the ground seriously, these faggots should not be allowed to be classified as men.
bro i couldn't agree more

i was shocked when op said this guy is in australia

i don't know 1 guy in my class that acts like this, he would get called a faggot if he dressed and acted like that at my school

and how does he mog u in t? your dimorphic he is not

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel

i don't know 1 guy in my class that acts like this, he would get called a faggot if he dressed and acted like that at my school

This guy is a tranny not a man, he looks so fucking soyed and low t
this guy shouldn't be allowed to reproduce his low t genes, literally looks androgynous and gay

i'm larping as low t, i know i dimorphism mog him back to the moon :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
oh wtf same bro

this kid does not dress or act like an aussie

i legit thought he was american
Considering Australia is now ethnic central, there isnt a particular way an australian can dress

He is super NT and is a cool kid

Considering Australia is now ethnic central, there isnt a particular way an australian can dress
yes there is, young australian teen mostly dress eshay, btw i think all that eshay shit is cringe because most kids aren't actually poor or about that life but atleast its not as gay as this tiktok shit

this kid looks rich so im guessing he goes to a rich private school

my school is poor and public h

yes there is, young australian teen mostly dress eshay, btw i think all that eshay shit is cringe because most kids aren't actually poor or about that life but atleast its not as gay as this tiktok shit

this kid looks rich so im guessing he goes to a rich private school

my school is poor and public h
not sure if you would know, but he goes to Melbourne High+ he is chinese so therefore rich

Eshays are low class low t faggots that try to act like high t wogs, but fail miserably

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Rate this guy

Ricel subhuman
Its over for him

he looks like he could be in a kpop band thats why hes popular on tiktok, young women are into that kind of look these days, dont let aspies say that kpopmaxxing isnt legit, he is proof of what i just said

he looks like he could be in a kpop band thats why hes popular on tiktok, young women are into that kind of look these days, dont let aspies say that kpopmaxxing isnt legit, he is proof of what i just said
How do women like these makeupmaxxing, boneless fags like they literally have 0 sexual dimorphism they might as well be females themselves lmao

How do women like these makeupmaxxing, boneless fags like they literally have 0 sexual dimorphism they might as well be females themselves lmao
no clue but androgynous looks are way more important if you want a prime woman, guys who say women like masculine men are coping hard or they deliberately leave out the part where they are talking about middle aged women