simematic
bonemaxer
- Joined
- Aug 9, 2026
- Posts
- 5,009
- Reputation
- 8,504
@Gen1leman @rt6ldarboyo @volgograd009 @Zekrom @Vrilltrum
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
mogs@Gen1leman @rt6ldarboyo @volgograd009 @Zekrom @Vrilltrum
yours is good and tuff before that you had A its good tooW avi
Mine mogs tho
thank you mean your avi is good too crusademogs![]()
I only ever have A tempororailyyours is good and tuff before that you had A its good too
you had some blindfolded guy it looked extremely goodI only ever have A tempororaily
Straight from Pinterest ai I’m pretty sureyou had some blindfolded guy it looked extremely good
yeah that
I’m more known for the homelander one so I keep ityeah that
nothing special@Gen1leman @rt6ldarboyo @volgograd009 @Zekrom @Vrilltrum
tysmthank you mean your avi is good too crusade
no problemtysm
I’m more known for the homelander one so I keep it
yeah cause i dont have vipnothing special
3 chads looks good and your name color 16k posts thats alotPretty good thoughts on mine


thank youIt’s nice![]()