Rate New Human Design

thecel

thecel

morph king
I have an idea for a new human design.

The jawbone attachment is spaced a substantial distance behind the earhole, not directly in front of the earhole. The new design prevents TMJ issues from causing hearing loss. The additional space also allows for the mandible to be positioned backwards or forwards, which lets people not have underbites if their mandibles are slightly too long to align with their maxillas (in contrast to the current design where the mandible can’t move back because the ear is right behind it).

The brow ridge is way more forward-grown to give the face shade from the sun’s UV rays and to protect the eyes that’re much deeper-set. This increased protection dramatically reduces chances of eye injury from debris and attacks. The low-set brow ridge shortens the nose’s length, reducing nose injury and fracture risks.

Chad Avi Deep Set 2

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Debetro, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
I have an idea for a new human design.

The jawbone attachment is spaced a substantial distance behind the earhole, not directly in front of the earhole. The new design prevents TMJ issues from causing hearing loss.

The brow ridge is way more forward-grown to give the face shade from the sun’s UV rays and to protect the eyes that’re much deeper-set. This increased protection dramatically reduces chances of eye injury from debris and attacks.

View attachment 2441302
I have tmj and tinnitus, where can i get this new design?

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
  • So Sad
Dolphinpill destroyed me

• Woah
Brow ridge longer than my mandible brutal

• +1
wow terrachad, 9 psl

• Love it