• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931 and Deleted member 16369
Rate me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
fuck you guys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18052 and frendly
Not great for rating, hard to see your eyes and you're doing something weird with your mouth

• +1
Reactions: Broski
no rate for this destiny player

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
take a proper picture

• +1
Reactions: startingover
Nativememe

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: nerdneck, Deprived and startingover
suck my dick fag
? you alright, he just asked if you could take a proper photo if you having a bad day you can just pm me, I am down to talk bro

• JFL
Reactions: nerdneck
  • JFL
Reactions: nerdneck, Deprived, Deleted member 18340 and 1 other person
keep coping u pajeet
Bro he called you @Octillionaire3 a pajeet :feelswhy::feelswhy: ..holy shit dude's not even curry ..them curries always taking the heat man so brootal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

Mate I mean in the nicest way possible ..from your posture to the face that you are making ..you look like a top tier incel ...like if you went inside a classroom ..people would just use you for comedic relief ..you need to look more intimidating ...start gymmaxxing ..facially you're not bad but theres a comedic look about you which is probably why you are incel tier ATM ...

Mate I mean in the nicest way possible ..from your posture to the face that you are making ..you look like a top tier incel ...like if you went inside a classroom ..people would just use you for comedic relief ..you need to look more intimidating ...start gymmaxxing ..facially you're not bad but theres a comedic look about you which is probably why you are incel tier ATM ...
cope cope cope