rate new tiktok i just made of myself is it NT? Be honest!

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
welp the army of subhumans succesfully banned my account with 50k but lucky for me i had a backup with 10k
but nigga are now unfollowing me now bc im an incel
rate these videos am i NT in them? and no i dont suck my cheeks they just go that way for some reason i think its because i am low bf but idk ive always thought i look better in motion
i am getting surgery tho soon before i take tiktok serious again like rhinoplasty zygos implant to mog jon k orbital box rotation chin implant and other shit i gotta plot out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, fjor2096, ItsOver.com and 5 others
sick puke GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tyrone06, FrameMogger, Deleted member 18397 and 3 others
did you overdose on drugs or something :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 18931, rand anon and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Baldingman1998 and FrameMogger

Are they related to you?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DarkTriadHighIQ140+, Baldingman1998, RoundHouse and 5 others
welp the army of subhumans succesfully banned my account with 50k but lucky for me i had a backup with 10k
rate these videos am i NT in them? and no i dont suck my cheeks they just go that way for some reason i think its because i am low bf but idk ive always thought i look better in motion
i am getting surgery tho soon before i take tiktok serious again like rhinoplasty zygos implant to mog jon k orbital box rotation chin implant and other shit i gotta plot out

View attachment 1671690
View attachment 1671691
Confirmed my beliefs. when you release from your weird facial expressions and emote normally you actually look alright. Stop pouting your lips it lit descends you 50psl points.Just gain some weight, lift more and emote normally and you'll be back to your old self.

Confirmed my beliefs. when you release from your weird facial expressions and emote normally you actually look alright. Stop pouting your lips it lit descends you 50psl points.Just gain some weight, lift more and emote normally and you'll be back to your old self.
my lips arent pouted though its just how it is xD

my lips arent pouted though its just how it is xD
You may not be pouting but your pulling your lips in. Widen your lips out a little, it'll feel more relaxed and you'll look better

I still can't believe ur actually real.

May you find happiness in ur next life.

Because it's game over for you.

My condolences.

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, mortis, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
have you gotten fillers? weight/height?

I can see u have a problem with ur teeth

I like your teeth

View attachment 1671690
View attachment 1671691
I think you have a lot of good features, but maybe they're not quite good enough to be halos.

I would recommend getting lip injections and more cheek fat removed. Maybe jaw implants after that to get that exaggerated square look. Maybe jaw implants as well to get that exaggerated jaw halo. Be sure to post photos if you get these procedures done

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652
For me you look better in motion tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159 and Deleted member 15977
It's so over for you it's insane

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652
I think you have a lot of good features, but maybe they're not quite good enough to be halos.

I would recommend getting lip injections and more cheek fat removed. Maybe jaw implants after that to get that exaggerated square look. Maybe jaw implants as well to get that exaggerated jaw halo. Be sure to post photos if you get these procedures done
thanks bro ive been thinking about that to be honest like ill get a jaw to be able to mog luca marchesi if i cant mog himn then its over i couuld realistically gt those surgeriesby next year

View attachment 1671690
View attachment 1671691
actually u need jaw/chjin implants dont toucjh zygos

actually u need jaw/chjin implants dont toucjh zygos
from the side i have good chin projection but i think i could become better looking from the front with a heroic chin but idk about jaw implants ive been thinking but it looks like shit with implants

Attachments

• IMG_1910.JPG
    IMG_1910.JPG
    156.8 KB · Views: 0
from the side i have good chin projection but i think i could become better looking from the front with a heroic chin but idk about jaw implants ive been thinking but it looks like shit with implants
ohh i see bimax then judginty by ur side

@Xangsane
wtf is this james doing?
Creatures me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Xangsane
You had a lot of potential but I think your broken family and home life ruined you. You're still young and can turn your life around. I would stop it with all this surgery stuff. Get back in school asap and start talking to people. Get in the gym and lift. Take HGH, aromasin, peptides and all of the other heightmaxxing stuff. You also need to be eating way more than you currently are. Eat at least 2500 calories a day and load up on meat, eggs, fish, and dairy. Also you're very mentally ill and probably need some combination of meds + therapy to reintegrate yourself back into normal society. I would strongly recommend looking into that. You're in dire straits right now and you need to do whatever you can to get your life in order.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ice, Deleted member 18397 and Deleted member 16133
You had a lot of potential but I think your broken family and home life ruined you. You're still young and can turn your life around. I would stop it with all this surgery stuff. Get back in school asap and start talking to people. Get in the gym and lift. Take HGH, aromasin, peptides and all of the other heightmaxxing stuff. You also need to be eating way more than you currently are. Eat at least 2500 calories a day and load up on meat, eggs, fish, and dairy. Also you're very mentally ill and probably need some combination of meds + therapy to reintegrate yourself back into normal society. I would strongly recommend looking into that. You're in dire straits right now and you need to do whatever you can to get your life in order.
no if i cant be perfect to peoploe on this site then i cant function i have to please EVERYONE
and my package has been waiting in customs for over a month now

james, the only way you mog me is to insanity

looking great as always james

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Screenshot 20220509 200702 cominstagramandroid edit 2522672560031

You remind me a bit of this guy.
Keep going you look good!

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
nigga do you have parents?