• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 14978 and 13 others
4.5 PSL with filters
3 psl without filters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Fear, Be_ConfidentBro and 9 others
@ht-normie-ascending

Something wrong with your skin in the 3rd pic. What it is? Fix it ASAP or it's over!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
U LOOK LIKE A TERRORIST

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 15939 and FootballPlaya69
yup 7 PSL, didnt you say youre 6'5 as well? ez 99.5th percentile w potential for 99.95percentile if status and other shit is good

yup 7 PSL, didnt you say youre 6'5 as well? ez 99.5th percentile w potential for 99.95percentile if status and other shit is good
Thx bro.

Something wrong with your skin in the 3rd pic. What it is? Fix it ASAP or it's over!
I don't gotta fix shit when I look like that and I'm tall

>cover half of your face with his hand
>ask for rate

choose one

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 14978, Deleted member 11388 and 2 others
The massive nostril attachment point asymmetry kills you tbh

The massive nostril attachment point asymmetry kills you tbh
asymmetry doesn't really matter in motion unless its extremley severe. this guy is a chad but a narcy faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
asymmetry doesn't really matter in motion unless its extremley severe. this guy is a chad but a narcy faggot
if he thought that he was a true Chad he wouldn’t edit his pictures man idk how users can do this just to try and get validation from other users lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, Romeo1111, Deleted member 14978 and 1 other person
Nostril insertion lopsidedness is a kind of asymmetry that matters because it's something that usually doesn't occur without an accident, and his is pretty severe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
insecure dog who seeks attention inside a nobody forum with edited pics/10

• +1
Nostril insertion lopsidedness is a kind of asymmetry that matters because it's something that usually doesn't occur without an accident, and his is pretty severe.
now that you pointed it out it is quite notacible. but that is really his only true flaw besides that. i don't get why users like this even use this site. what is the point rotting especially at such a high looks level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
now that you pointed it out it is quite notacible. but that is really his only true flaw besides that. i don't get why users like this even use this site. what is the point rotting especially at such a high looks level
his acne scars would be biggest flaw if anything imo

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
take normal pics faggot. Buy definitely not 7 psl

• +1
bro you edit ypour pics i have software which I posted previously to back up my claims if you want us to rate without a photo being unedited take a video

you look like a rapist, over for your pheno

Nice contacts shitskin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lasnt, Deleted member 14917 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
if he thought that he was a true Chad he wouldn’t edit his pictures man idk how users can do this just to try and get validation from other users lol
I guess "he edited it" is your last resort. How sad

In those pics like 4.25 psl. You have better ones
Better ones huh. Like?
Can you be more specific with "high looks level". Is that a 8 out of 10 or 6 psl etc

bro you edit ypour pics i have software which I posted previously to back up my claims if you want us to rate without a photo being unedited take a video
I don't edit bro.

why don't you post a video of yourself?

I'm not a PSL expert but it's obvious you're a slayer :smonk:

Also, how do you take pics like this? What phone do you use and any particular app?

I mog :Comfy:

Attachments

• Snapchat-2082320307.jpg
    Snapchat-2082320307.jpg
    488.6 KB · Views: 106
  • JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs
You guys are overrating him coz he's tall. High tier normie at best and that's stretching it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
I'm not a PSL expert but it's obvious you're a slayer :smonk:

Also, how do you take pics like this? What phone do you use and any particular app?
Just my normall ass Samsung phone. Then I use Instagram to make my pics sharp. That's all bro

• +1
Reactions: ascension
8 PSL. Mogs Hexum to death

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14978