Rate next true teen?

Jawrwin

Jawrwin

Iron
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Posts
9
Reputation
4
Hi, my name is Jawrwin. I'm a 15 year old gymcell. This is my very first thread. I am currently natty, never hardmaxxed, never pinned. Is this decent for a 15 year old? keep in mind i was flexing unevenly here, it is a capture from a video i took, dame with my facial expression
1000024928
 
Very good but the next true teen nah there are way better people at 15 no hate
Hi, my name is Jawrwin. I'm a 15 year old gymcell. This is my very first thread. I am currently natty, never hardmaxxed, never pinned. Is this decent for a 15 year old? keep in mind i was flexing unevenly here, it is a capture from a video i took, dame with my facial expression View attachment 5709146
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jawrwin
alright well I was very much jumping the gun by saying true teen I do admit but what are your thoughts on this?
 

Similar threads

smonks
Replies
5
Views
58
low cortisol goynem
low cortisol goynem
mojleck
Replies
10
Views
93
0709alan
0709alan
Paul Paulovski
Replies
15
Views
104
GoldenSeahorse
GoldenSeahorse
I
Replies
8
Views
51
idkmanlikefr
I
Drapids
Replies
18
Views
122
jacobthrows
jacobthrows

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Raf_slv10
Back
Top