rate nigga at my school

Doubt hes gonna jump a whole tier with 2% bro
Literally anyone who's leveled up from weight loss will tell you how 1 day they instantly get way more female attention from Jack shit or how it drastically increases because that 2% matters. Those psl autism details that invisible normies don't think matters is everything.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and keonxmogs
You’re the reason people say Looksmax.org users can’t rate properly
Oh yeah a jaw 50% of your face means chadlite.
Well you're right on org users who can rate

yes i do bro what
No u don't
Ur delusional because irl you've never seen anyone with a jaw like that
Screenshot 20240531 154146 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20240531 154128 Samsung Internet

Check your class photos no one has a jaw this invisible infront

Oh yeah a jaw 50% of your face means chadlite.
Well you're right on org users who can rate
His features are good. You are definitely one of the low iq mofos who can’t rate.

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
His features are good. You are definitely one of the low iq mofos who can’t rate.
What features he has a deformity tier tiny jaw. You're genuinely a basement dweller if you think this is normal. He's tje most jawless person I've seen in months

• Hmm...
Reactions: say∅
Literally anyone who's leveled up from weight loss will tell you how 1 day they instantly get way more female attention from Jack shit or how it drastically increases because that 2% matters. Those psl autism details that invisible normies don't think matters is everything.
But 2% wouldnt be considered weight loss right? Idk i’ve personally never seen it, i dont think ur gonna go from invisible to henry cavil by going down 2%

If its 5%+ obv there will. Be a big change

Chadlite. You need to man up a bit tho you look so fem

Get off this forum
thank you bro for giving me chadlite. i’m def gonna take your advice w manning up. anything i should do for it ? obv cut the hair

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
His features BESIDE his jaw are chadlite tier yes
But The jaw is basically truecel tier and his ratios are fried.
You can't just cherry pick features

• +1
But 2% wouldnt be considered weight loss right? Idk i’ve personally never seen it, i dont think ur gonna go from invisible to henry cavil by going down 2%

If its 5%+ obv there will. Be a big change
Lol na I saw ky go from getting skipped on omegle by all girls to having them scream by losing like 8lbs lol @MakinMogReturns

• Woah
Reactions: future_
it’s a good pretty boy feature
You lose a huge amount of general appeal compared to normal fringes, because you look goofy and zesty to most girls with that haircut

Lol na I saw ky go from getting skipped on omegle by all girls to having them scream by losing like 8lbs lol @MakinMogReturns
Lifefuel for me

You saw my bones u think i can be atleast mtn when im 13% ish? I’m like 20s range

Can i see how he looked when he was fat?

His features BESIDE his jaw are chadlite tier yes
But The jaw is basically truecel tier and his ratios are fried.
You can't just cherry pick features
All his features coming together make him chadlite easily

• +1
wtf my thread blew up :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs and future_
Says the idiot underrating someone who’s clearly attractive. You’re brainwashed by PSL autism.
Who is he attractive to? When you're saying white chadlite you mean that most women will say he's attractive than any other guy.
This Guy is a legit jawless dorito and you came to the conclusion thats a chadlite despite NOT ONE GUY ON TIKTOK OR SOCIAL MEDIA BLOWING UP WITH SUCH A JAW LOL

4169234 14C469CA 05B0 47E8 ADC8 B3C2D94DFD78
55847238 3059689147394092 6909098221587398656 n

Says the idiot underrating someone who’s clearly attractive. You’re brainwashed by PSL autism.
Legit cage
Random mtn ltn vs an actual chadlite women fawn over. Go outside

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
I was referring to the original dude in the post.
OH lmaoo
Probably some level of htn
He looks like a comic book character with his crimson jaw and the small eyes w high brows don't help
4168642 IMG 1536

• So Sad
Reactions: future_ and IndraBC
Chadlite. You need to man up a bit tho you look so fem

Get off this forum
You’re literally so low iq bro it’s crazy overrating people is ur way of coping u also claimed to get iois regularly and when I asked for ur definition of an ioi u ghosted 🤣🤣

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: smallman and IndraBC
You’re literally so low iq bro it’s crazy overrating people is ur way of coping
How is claiming that a prettyboy who is attractive going to help me in any way?
when I asked for ur definition of an ioi u ghosted 🤣🤣
you never asked me for the definition of an IOI. You made up your own definition and then attributed it to me.

Humble yourself dumbfuck

How is claiming that a prettyboy who is attractive going to help me in any way?

you never asked me for the definition of an IOI. You made up your own definition and then attributed it to me.

Humble yourself dumbfuck
IMG 2840

🤔

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
Straight up getting called attractive, sending nudes, etc.
Getting called attractive only matters irl btw plus girls you know irl sending nudes unless it’s from tinder which I doubt u used since ur the same age as me

Getting called attractive only matters irl
This isn’t true, especially when online is taking over the world.

And this has happened to me IRL anyway.

• +1
This isn’t true, especially when online is taking over the world.

And this has happened to me IRL anyway.
Online is full of desperate foids especially wizz or any of the apps teens use , nice that means u appeal to women then

Online is full of desperate foids especially wizz or any of the apps teens use , nice that means u appeal to women then
Usually they’re more afraid irl; same can be said about men.

I’m not claiming to be a chad or anything close to that but I know what I’ve gotten